{27}

Jelly couldn't concentrate at all. Something was nagging the hell out of her. Then it hit her, she cant feel her sister emotions at all.

"Something not right." Jelly said more to herself, then to Kay who she was helping pack her room up.

"What you mean?" Kay asked as she lay across her bed eating a bag of gummies worms.

"B, something is wrong with B." Jelly said stopping what she's doing. Which is folding Kay clothes.

"How she's with one of them skinny niggas. Kayden that's his name. I'm sure he won't let nothing happen to her." Kay said.

"Yeah you right, I'm bugging." Jelly said as she finish doing what she doing. That feeling stick deep. "Nah get your ass up, something is wrong. We have to leave this house now." Jelly said. Kay jumped up and put on her shoes. Just as Belle and Shy walked in Kay's room.

"Where the hell everybody at?" Belle asked.

"B is with her boyfriend, or whoever he is to her. Alex is with her friend, or whoever he is to her, and Zach downstairs." Jelly said.

Belle and Shy looked at each other and back at Kay and Jelly.

"Sorry, but Zach is not downstairs." Belle said as Lyric walked in with food.

"Oh thank God, I'm hungry as hell." Kay took Lyric bag and sat back down on the bed.

"Kay!" Jelly snapped. Kay looked up from the bag and at Jelly with an arched eyebrow. "We have to find out what is going on, now is not the time to eat. Let's get the hell out this house first." Jelly said.

"Fine, thanks for the food Lyric." Kay said as they walked out downstairs together.

"But I brought that for me." Lyric said. Kay hand her a fry.

"I'm pregnant." Kay smiled.

"So am I." Lyric said.

"Man we will split it later." Kay said as she locked the house up.

"I'm glad you got this big ass truck Bell." Jelly said as they all got in the truck.

"This not mine, this bae truck." Belle said.

"Hmm well let's go, anywhere but here." Jelly said as Kay and Lyric split the food.

<<<<<<>>>>>

Kayden and Omar looked down at Alex as she was unconscious on the bed.

"Man it's another way, we can do this. Why kill em?" Omar asked Kayden.

"This what I our parents would have wanted. Stop questioning me man." Kayden said and walked away.

Black was already tying Zach up with Kayden walked down the stairs to the basement.

"Damn you not wasting no time, I see." Kayden said as he light up a black.

"Nope, none. I just ready to just kill em. But burning them alive is the next best thing." Black slapped Zach wake.

"You bitch ass nigga!" Zach yelled out.

"Your fucking daddy, bitch." He yelled back at her.

"Why are you doing this?" Zach asked him.

"This is why." Kayden pressed play with the remote he had in his hand. They all stared at the screen. When Kayden first discovered the tape, that what turned him off to B. He realized she was the enemy.

"What do that have to do with me, or even my sisters?" Zach asked.

"It's funny you may asked that. The people your mother and father killed was our parents." Kayden said stopping the video.