Flashback: Last Days of Londa and K'Wan

Karen paced her bedroom floor as Kay played on her bed.

"Alex are you ready?" Karen asked Alex. She never knew why it took it him so long to get ready in the bathroom.

"Wait a minute, damn." Alex said from the bathroom.

Karen rolled her eyes.

Zach walked in the room, and take Kay's toy and ran out the room. Kay burst out crying.

"Zach get your ass back here now!" Karen yelled.

Zach walked back in the room, the toy in her hand.

"Why did you take your sister toy?" Karen asked.

"It was my toy first." Zach said.

"You gave it to her, now give it back, or you will be in the attic with that man." Karen said, Zach threw the toy and ran out the room.

Alex walked out the bathroom and looked at Kay.

"Come here." He hold his hand out for Kay, she went to him and hugged him.

"Umm can you come on." Karen Huffed.

Alex shot her a look and she turned away.

"Bee coming here or not?" Alex asked

"She said she was, I'm not keeping up with her ass." Karen rolled her eyes.

<<<<<>>>>

Alex and Karen made their way back to the trap house. They heard arguing as they walked in.

"I can't believe this shit Londa! You really sniffing that shit man!" K'Wan yelled at Londa who had tears in her eyes.

"I'm trying to stop, but I cant K, I'm sorry." Londa cried.

"It's either this shit or me. I'm not playing with your ass. Our boys need you, and your ass sniffing this shit." K'Wan shook his head.

Karen bite back a smile and Alex just shook his head with K'Wan.

"I'll stop for you and the kids, but not now, I'm to far gone K." Londa sniffed.

"That's what rehab clinics for." K'Wan said.

"Look you either accept that or you can leave, either way I'm going to stop on my own time." Londa snapped.

"I'll leave then." K'Wan left out the trap house, Londa cried as Alex looked at her in disbelief and Karen smiled.

<<<<<<<>>>>>

Two weeks later Karen pulled up at Londa and K'Wan mini mansion with a bag of powder, and molly pills. The boys were in their room playing as Karen walked to Londa room. Londa was on her bed with a magazine and powder already on the magazine.

"How you get in here?" Londa asked Karen who sat on the bed.

"I have my ways. So um you ready to come work with us or nah?" She asked.

"Hell no." Londa snapped.

Karen smirked and shook her head.

"I got you some more powder and pills." She hand the bags to Londa. Londa snatched them out her hands.

"Thank you. I sure was running out." Londa said.

"I heard K kicked you out the trap, so sad." Karen shook her head.

"Bitch don't act like you care." Londa glared at Karen.

Karen slapped the hell out of Londa.

"Call me another bitch. I'll end your life faster then you can blink. Don't play with me, matter of fact. I just drop that off, I'll see you in hell." Karen walked out the room, and out the house.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>

Alex and Karen watched K'Wan as he locked up his trap house.

"So did he really try to take advantage of you?" Alex asked.

"No, not really, he just sent me pictures of him mini  dick." Karen said.

"You still have the pictures?" Alex asked her.

Karen pulled up the pictures and hand it to her husband.

"Lets go kill that muthafucka." Alex growled out.

Those wasn't really pictures of K'Wan penis, it was actually pictures she found on Google. She just wanted both K'Wan and Londa dead.

"I can't believe what happen to Londa though. She overdose herself." Alex shook his head.

"So sad, so sad. The boys were in the house too." Karen shook her head.

"Poor things." Alex said. Karen smiled at her handy work. Mixing all types of pills powder with the coke powder was a really good idea. She glad it work.

Alex and Karen followed behind K'Wan as he made his way to the hotel he was staying in. Karen and Alex got out the car and sneaked up behind him. Karen hit him in the back of the head with the butt of her gun. K'Wan turned around fast, and was held at gun point by both Karen and Alex.

"You think it was okay to send pictures to my wife nigga!" Alex yelled, pistol whipping K'Wan in  the face. Karen sat back and watch her husband in action and was getting turned on by it.

"Wait, Al you know me better then that man. You know I wouldn't do know fuck boy shit like that." K'wan said.

"My wife wouldn't lie to me. You a dead man." Alex shot K'Wan between his eyes and walked away from the crime scene with his wife by his side.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>

He sat in his office and got everything he needed on camera he witness so far. The last days of Londa and K'Wan. Now all he have to do was wait and see how this would play out, before he even think about giving the boys the tape. He knew he didn't have long to live, so he didn't have nothing to lose.

He cough into the rag and blood came out his mouth. He shook his head as tears filled his eyes. Cancer is hell, and it got him down something serious.

**************

Karen is a very evil lady man. Lol I can't believe her. When she want somebody dead, I see she goes all the way with it.

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote

-NewMommy014