{23}

(PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE A IMMATURE MIND! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!)

Kayden dragged B in his house. They just got back from dinner and he wanted some alone time with her before he take her back home.

"Stay with me tonight." Kayden said to her as she sat on his couch.

"I'll think about it." B teased him with a smile.

Kayden turned his lips up.

"You know you want too." Kayden sat next to her.

B looked at him and look away to hide a smile.

"Don't hide your beautiful smile. Look at me." Kayden scooted a little bit closer to her. B looked at him and Kayden kissed her.

B kissed him back opened her mouth wider so Kayden could slip his tongue in her mouth. She moaned in his mouth as Kayden deepening the kiss.
He laid her down on his chair and climb between her legs.

"I want you." He said against her lips. B nodded her head yes. Kayden lean up on his knees between her legs to take off his shirt. B lean up and lifted her shirt over her head too. Kayden mouth begin to water at the sight of her breasts. B smiled at his approval. Kayden winked at her as he backed up a little so he could unbutton her pants. He pulled them off and groaned at the sight of her print through her panties.

"You okay?" B asked him smiling. He nodded his head , as he still looked at her. He peeled her panties from her body, as B help him. Kayden licked his lips, at the full sight of her.

"You trying to kill me with your body girl." He licked his lips again.

B laughed a little. She never heard that one before. Kayden got up off the chair so he could remove the rest of his clothes. B swallowed as she looked at his erection. Kayden winked at her as he hold his hand out for her to take it. When she did, he pulled her up. They walked upstairs to his bedroom. Kayden dimmed his bedroom lights as he and B made their way to his bed.

Kayden opened B legs wide as he kissed her inner thighs. B gasped and grabbed the sheets as Kayden sticked a finger in her moist heat. B scooted up a little bit as Kayden smirked at her. Kayden add his tongue to the mix as he ate her out and fingered her. B moaned and tried getting away.

"Stop. Take it." Kayden whispered as he made circles around her clit.

"Aggghh..I'm bouta cum!" B yelled as she lifted her hips off to bed to get closer to Kayden mouth. "Arggh right there..Yessss....Shit Kayden!" B screamed as she came in his mouth. Kayden licked and sucked her dry. Kayden lifted his head and look up at her.

"You taste sweet. You might need to stay with me, so I can taste you every night." Kayden said as kissed her deeply again as he played with her clit, to get her back wet and ready for him. B begin to grind her hips against his hand as she moaned in hismouth. Kayden reached for a condom on his nightstand. He placed it in her open palm. They both sat up. B looked down at Kayden manhood and wondered how he taste.

She lean her head down and took him in her mouth. Kayden groaned and throw his head back. He placed his hand in her head and set the pace he wanted her to go. B did not disappoint him as she bobbed her head up and down his manhood with deep strokes of her tongue.

"Shit B shit!" Kayden chanted as he felt his self about to cum. B lifted her head as she felt him about to cum. She slide the condom on his erection. Kayden pushed her down gently and grabbed her hips in his hands and thrust his manhood into her.

"Fuck!" They both moaned out. Kayden picked up his pace as he thrust deeply in her. B moaned and clawed at his back. Kayden groaned and move more faster in her. Kayden flipped them over now she was riding him. Up and down.

"Throw it in a circle." Kayden bite his lip as B started throwing her ass in a circle for him. "Shit! Yeah like that." Kayden hold her hips still as he started pounding upward into her.

"AHHHHH Kayden!" B screamed as she came, Kayden continued to pound into her as he came moments later.

They both laid back on the pillows breathing heavily.

"That was the best I ever had." Kayden whispered as he fall asleep.

"What the hell?" B laughed and kissed his cheek. She went to take a shower.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>

Omar and Alex stood still as guns pointed at them.

"Shit." Alex mumbled as she looked at Omar, who had a blank expression on his face.

"Who sent you?" Someone asked.

"Uhh I'm here to do the drop." Omar said.

"I asked who sent you." The person said as he made his self known.

"Nobody sent me, I'm here to do a trade." Omar said.

"I don't do trades with young niggas that will fuck up my organization." The person said as he smoked a blunt.

"I understand that, but I have everything you want." Omar said as he pulled the bag off his shoulders.

"So you say. How much money you looking for, for the products?" The person said.

"About 10gs each." Omar said.

The person chuckled.

"That's a lot of bills young man, for just a young nigga." He cocked his head to the side.

"Young niggas got to eat too." Omar replied back.

Alex wish this hurry up, guns in her face was not the business right now.

"I think I might like doing business with you. Show me your products." The person said.

Omar opened the bag and showed the man what he had.

The man signal someone over to them. He whispered something in his ear. The man he signal told the men to lower their guns. Alex sighed in relief.

In the end Alex and Omar walked out with 40gs. Omar gave her half of the cut for being there with him.

"Don't tell nobody about this. You said you wanted to help your family. Take that to your sisters to help them out, I have more in store for you." Omar kissed her.

Alex was happy for this money. She thank god. She know they going to have a lot of questions, she just have to think of a lie, or lies.

***************

Happy birthday to one of my favorite writers on here. QueenBianca_ I hope you enjoyed your day Hun.

I hope y'all enjoyed the sex scene. I think I'm getting better and better lol

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014