{8}

"I will give you guys at least two months to move out." The supervisor said.

"Nigga you work at the bank. You can't do shit. I want to talk to the FBI." B said clearly upset.

"Right I agree." Aunt Bee said.

"I'm over your house. I am the FBI." The supervisor said.

"Man this some bullshit." Zach said.

"Can we leave now? Clearly we can't do shit about what's going on." B said standing up to leave.

"They better be glad I know Jesus shit." Aunt Bee said.

"Aunt Bee how you going to say Jesus and Shit in the same sentence?" Zach asked Aunt B as they walk out the bank.

"I'm grown." Aunt Bee said.

"That's your Auntie." B laughed and got in the backseat of Aunt Bee car.

"So what y'all going to do?" Aunt Bee asked them.

"Find a job." Zach said.

"That's the first step. What about you B?" Aunt Bee asked.

"The same thing I guess." B shrugged.

B already have in her mind how she was going to make her money.

"Now all y'all have to do is tell the other sisters together, what's going on." Aunt Bee said.

"This about to start a big argument. I can feel it." Zach shook her head.

"Probably the only person will have a problem is Kay. Alex well she might fly off at the mouth. But I can handle her." B said.

"The only person can." Zach said.

...........
Kay walked in the house and went straight to her room. She was at Belle house for the last few days. Trying to get her mind right.

"About time you came home." Alex said as she walked in Kay room.

"They been talking about me any?" Kay asked Alex.

"Well not really mainly Zach." Alex said.

"Well of course her ass would be talking shit." Kay rolled her eyes. "Where they at anyway?"

"I think they went to the bank and find out why we can't get the money." Alex said.

"I hope we can get it. Split it between us, and go about our business." Kay said.

"You know I agree with you. I'm about to be 18, soon, I don't want to be stuck living with y'all." Alex said.

"Damn fuck you too." Kay said.

Alex laughed.

"You know what I mean. It's just with mom and dad gone, it's harder for us." Alex said.

Kay went to sit down next to her sister.

"You right. Plus with us fighting and shit. It's sad that we not getting along." Kay said.

"Right, especially you and Riah."

"Fuck Riah, just because she the oldest, she think she can run all over us. I'm a grown ass woman I can do what I want." Kay said.

Alex didn't said anything.

"FAMILY MEETING!!!" Alex and Kay heard.

"Oh boy, let's go see how this went." Alex said and walked out Kay room with Kay behind her.

Zach, B and Aunt Bee was in the living room. As Jelly, Kay, and Alex made their way down stairs.

"Okay I have bad news on top of bad news." Zach started.

"First thing first, our parents was killers. They killed people for a living. They use to get paid $50,000 every time they killed somebody. Also they didn't crash, they was blown up on the jet." Zach said.

She stopped and let what she said sink in to her sisters.

"Also we have two months to move out this house. This house not ours anymore. It belongs to the FBI." Zach finished.

"What the hell?" Kay said.

"Is this some kind of joke?" Alex asked her face held confusion.

"This is too much." Jelly said.

"Exactly. So what we need to do as sisters is stick together. We could either pay off our debt, or we can do our own thing and find jobs and find apartments for ourselves. Y'all pick." Zach said.

"I think we should work together and keep this house. This mom and dad house. We have memories in this house." Alex said.

"I agree." Jelly said.

"I agree too. I think I can budget my money right, with working, spending and helping with the bills." Kay said.

All eyes went to Kay.

"Don't look at me like that. I still don't like y'all asses, but to keep mom and dad house, I'll do whatever it takes." Kay said.

"Well then, we can all find jobs, and work it out, with the bills and stuff." Zach said feeling proud on how things turn out.

"I have a question though? If one family already came after my mom dad, what if one come after us too?" Kay asked.

"We cross that bridge when get there. Hopefully we don't have to worry about that though." Zach said.

"Well if somebody do come for us. They better know how to fight." Alex said.

"I agree." B said.

"Well you girls know, I'm here if you need me." Aunt Bee said.

"Okay. Bye." Kay said.

"You got one more time little girl. I'm going to give you an ass cutting your mother nor father never gave you." Aunt Bee said to Kay, who just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. If my mom and dad never put their hands on me. What makes you think you going too?" Kay snapped back.

"Kira chill." B said.

"Whatever." Kay said.

"Okay now that we have that settle. Meeting over." Zach said and walked upstairs.

"B can I go to Shy house?" Alex asked B.

"I don't care. You not in school no more. Do what you want. As long as it legal." B said.

"Don't let Zach hear you say that." Alex said and walked away.

"So what you going to do?" Jelly asked B.

"I have something in mind." B said to Jelly.

"I think I'm going to go work at that corner store up there. They give good hours." Jelly said.

"Oh yeah? Well you do that. I have to go handle some business with Kayden." B said.

"Whose that?" Jelly asked.

"The light skin boy who brought Alex home that time." B said.

"Oh." Jelly said.

"Well I'll talk to you later." B said heading upstairs.

"I'm going now girls!" Aunt Bee yelled.

"Yes!" Kay yelled out throwing her hands up.

Jelly just laughed and shook her head at Kay.

"Who cooking tonight?" Kay asked.

"Zach." Jelly said.

"Ehh never mind. I'll get something from work." Kay said and walked upstairs.

Leaving Jelly all alone in the living room.

************
That went better then I thought it would.

Next chapter would be base on the others girls in the book.

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014