{18}

Kay opened her eyes and groaned out loud as she hold her head. She looked around and saw that she was in the back seat of a car. She heard and listen to some men talk.

"Yeah we got one of the Myers daughters." She heard.

"She going to be worth thousands." She heard the other man said.

Her eyes widen. Her looked around and saw that they was still driving on the road.

Lord please protect me and my baby, from what I am about to do. Amen. Kay prayed in her head.

She grab the handle of the door, and saw that it was lock.

Shit!

Plan B

Kay laid flat on her back, and started shaking making noises as she played like she was having a seizure. All that made her throw up.

The man that was driving stopped the car, and looked back at Kay.

"What the fuck is wrong with her!" He yelled at the man.

"I don't know, check her and see." The man looked in horror as Kay shake. As soon as the man got out the front and seat and open the back door where Kay feet was at, she kicked him in the face twice, as she slide out the backseat and started stomping the man in the face. The other man grab her from behind, as Kay sent kicks to the other man body. As the man dragged her in the woods, Kay fight back against him. She finally stomp on his foot and poked him in the eye. He doubled over, Kay kneed him in the chin. As he fall backwards, Kay sent kicks to his body as well. She found a big rock and smashed it on the man head. She screamed out loud at the blood that spilled out the man head. She throw up again.

She raced back to the car, to find it gone.

"Shit." She cried

She pulled out her cell phone out her back pocket, and called her house phone.

B answered.

B: hello

Kay: B I need y'all help. I'm lost I don't know where I'm at. I just bash some man head open. I was kidnapped I fought back, but I don't know where I'm at.

B: shit! What do you see?

Kay:*looking around*  A long road with trees. That's all I see nothing else, I'm so scared. *on the verge of tears*

B:Damn, keep your phone on, I'll see if somehow we can look your number up on the computer.

Kay: please don't hang up with me.

B: Fine, I'll call you on my cell phone.

................

B called Kay on her cell phone. Zach walked up to B asked her what was wrong. B told Zach what was going on.

"Shit! Can somebody call Black and his brothers back here. Kay was kidnapped." Zach told Jelly and Alex.

"Shit, call Belle, she have a car. We can go out looking." Jelly said.

"Good idea." Zach said as she dialed Belle, number and Alex got on the phone with Omar, while B stayed on the phone with Kay.

Jelly went to get change clothes, as the door bell ring.

Uh ooh, Zach about to go off.

"Who the fuck keep ringing the damn door? This is not a white people neighborhood. Bang on that shit!" Zach yelled. Jelly laughed out loud at her sister.

"Lyric what the hell you want?" Zach snapped.

Jelly walked back downstairs, to see what the Lyric girl want.

"Uh is Alex here?" Lyric looked at Zach.

"Come in, you got ten mins, we got things to do." Zach said.

No sooner then Zach close the door, there was knock at the door.

"Now is that so hard for you to do Lyric!" Zach said she open the door for Belle and Shy. "Damn did both of y'all had to come?" Zach asked.

"Hell yeah." Belle said. "So where my girl at? What happen to her? What y'all do?" Belle said with attitude.

B snapped her neck in Belle direction with the phone to her ear. Yeah she was still on the phone with Kay.

"Excuse you?" B asked .

Belle looked at B direction.

"I said what y'all do to Kay? It probably y'all fault she got kidnapped." Belle snapped.

"Don't be coming in here talking shit to us. You can walk your happy ass back out that door. The fuck wrong with you. You got shit fuck up." B snapped back.

"Yeah what my sister said." Jelly said.

"Kay you better talk to your friend, before her ass get snatched up." B throw her phone at Belle. Belle catch it, as the front door open and Kayden walked in with Black and Omar behind him.

"Y'all need to start locking y'all door, people like me, can walk right in." Kayden said, as he walked over to B, who stood with her arms folded.

"So what have y'all found out where y'all sister at?" Black asked Zach.

"Nope. Just woods and road." Zach said.

"That could be anywhere. Omar pull out your laptop real quick." Black said to Omar who obeyed his big brother.

"Hang up with her real quick, girl." Black said to Belle.

"My name is Belle." Belle rolled her eye at Black. "Kay let me call you back.

"No wonder her and Kay get along well, they both got smart ass mouths." B said out loud.

"B chill." Zach said.

Alex, Lyric, and Shy was in the corner talking.

"I found her, she on that long ass road, that leads to that airport, on the other side of Atlanta." Omar said.

(y'all just go with the flow. I don't know nothing about no airport or long road that leads to it. Okay thank u)

"Oh my gosh all the way over there? Thats an hour and half drive." Zach said.

"Well I say lets go now, before someone else pick her up." Black said.

"Alex you stay here. Jelly you and I will ride with Belle, and B you ride with Kayden and Black." Zach said.

"Cool." Jelly said.

They all walked out the house. Alex quickly locked the door, and dead board lock behind them. As well as all the windows in the house, and grab a big knife, out the kitchen. Omar, Lyric, and Shy eyed her, as she sat on the couch and turn on the tv.

****************
Boy oh boy, is all I can say.

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014