{9}

Belle entered her house when she saw her sister and her boyfriend in the kitchen looking at some papers.

"Wassup Eminem." Belle greeted Shy boyfriend Chase.

Chase head nodded her.

"That's not how you talk to people." Belle said.

Shy rolled her eyes upward.

"Hey Miss Belle." Chase said.

Belle laughed.

"See you scared my boyfriend again. You need to stop." Shy rolled her eyes.

"Nobody scarying Eminem. Ain't that right Slim Shady?" Belle looked over her shoulder at him as she walked away.

Chase nodded his head.

Chase in Media

Chase in Media

"Don't pay my sister no attention." Shy said to Chase, who just nodded his head.

Chase wasn't a talker, he was more on the quiet side. Not around his family or Shy.

"You staying with me tonight? My mom and dad are away for the weekend?" Chase asked Shy.

"Your neighbor is nosy. You know she will go back and tell your parents." Shy rolled her eyes.

"Your eyes going to get stuck, you keep rolling them." Chase laughed at her.

"Whatever." Shy said.

"I need to know now?" Chase looked at her.

"Fine yes, I'll stay." Shy said.

"Good. Give me some." Chase said and Shy lean over to kiss him.

"Aye now, none of that. That's nasty." Belle said.

"Go away!" Shy said.

"I am. I have a date." Belle said.

"On a Tuesday?" Shy asked her sister.

"Yep, nobody be at the movies, nobody be at restaurants. See perfect. I don't like crowds." Belle said.

"True. Well okay bye." Shy said to her sister.

"You bet not be having sex." Belle yelled out as she walked outside.

"Welps, umm to late." Chase chuckled.

Shy blushed.

"I'll be back to get you. Be ready. I'm not waiting." Chase said and kissed her good bye.

Shy walked upstairs to take a shower. She miss her mom. She never is around, and when she do around, she never pays attention to her. When Shy told her mom that she was kicked out of school, she was thinking about sending across the world to her father. A man she never seen a day in her life.

But Belle sticked up for her and told her mom off. Which cause Belle and their mom to get into a fight. Now their mom is never around more. Now it's just really her and Belle. Well it always been just them.