{19}

Kay waited impatiently for her sisters to come for her. She saw a car pulled up. she backed up hoping it was her sisters and Belle.

"Hey do you need a ride?" The person said as he wind down his window.

"No thank you I'm good." Kay said as she felt dizzy.

"Ma'am are you okay?" The guy out the car.

"I'm just feeling a little dizzy." Kay said as she passed out. The guy caught her before she fall.

"Oh hell, where the fuck is my phone?" He said as he dig in his pocket to pulled out his cell phone.

Two cars pulled up, and everybody jumped out. Kayden jacked dude up, while Black hold a gun to his head.

"I am not the bad guy. She fainted. Look see, she pale as hell." He said as he shiny a light on Kay face.

"Damn he is right." Belle said as she bite her nails nervously. Kay never took her ass to the doctor to see about her pregnancy. She hope her baby is okay.

"Okay y'all can let him go now. Thank you sir." B said as Black picked Kay up. The man got in his car and drove away.

"Watch her head!" Zach said as Black was about to hit Kay head on the car door.

"Girl heavy as hell." He said.

"No you just skinny as hell." Jelly said and B burst out laughing.

They all drove to the nearest hospital.

When they got there, Kayden carried Kay this time, Black complain she throw his back out.  Kay was seen automatically. Zach, B, and Jelly went with her.

"Lord I hope she okay." Zach said.

"Right, this too much. How she get sick anyway?" Jelly asked.

"Well I don't see how she sick. Seem like she eating good to me." B said as she waited for the doctors to let them know what's going on with Kay. She was still out.

The doctor came in with a chart and greeted the ladies who just stared at him.

"Well uhh your sister is a month pregnant, on top of that she is dehydrated and is starving herself to death. I say she haven't eating in like two days." The doctor said.

"So is the baby okay?" B asked. 

"Yes the baby is fine. Still cant full tell if it have a heart beat yet, because it's to early to tell. But take her to nearest Ob-gyn in two to three more weeks. I have someone bringing down food now for her, but she can not leave until at least 3 of these bags of fluids is in her body." The doctor said. "Any questions or concerns?" The doctor asked the sisters.

"Yes when will she wake up, so I can knock her ass back to sleep?" B asked as Zach nudge her.

"Excuse her. She have a very no filter mouth. But seriously when will she be waking up?" Zach asked.

"I don't know, she is sleeping right now, plus her body needs it rest. She haven't rest in days seem like. " The doctor shook his head.

"Damn. Well thank you." B said as Jelly went to the sink and fix some water, and smiled at the doctor, who eyed her suspiciously.

The doctor walked out, as Jelly hand B the cup of water.

B walked to Kay bed side and throw the water in Kay face. Kay jumped up.

"Hi sister." B said as she sat on Kay bed.

Kay eyed her sisters.

"What are you doing here? And why am I hook up to machines?" Kay looked around.

"Do you have something to tell us?" B asked her.

"No." Kay said.

"Hmmm well we have news for you." B said as Jelly and Zach looked at her.

"We do?" They asked at the same time.

"I didn't know you is pregnant. Congratulations." B smiled.

Kay laid back down on the bed and eyed her sisters.

"Plus you almost killed your baby dumbass, starving yourself Kay, really!?" B yelled.

"Calm down B." Zach said.

"Well I don't see you going off on her." B said to Zach.

"She a grown ass woman." Zach said.

"Nineteen is not fully grown. Her ass still a teenager." B said.

"If you all came here to just yell and talk shit to me, you can leave." Kay said.

"You don't have to tell me twice." B said standing up to leave when Zach pushed her back down.

"Y'all stop it damn!" Jelly said.

"All y'all do is argue." Zach shook her head.

"I know you not talking. When all you two use to do was bite each other head off." B said.

"Whatever. That's not the point, anyways Kay they bring you something to eat." Zach said.

"I'm not hungry." Kay said.

"Well your ass going to eat anyway." B and Jelly said at the same time.

Kay rolled her eyes as Belle walked in.

"The boys said they about to go." She said.

"The boys?" Kay asked.

"Yeah Kayden and Black." Belle said.

"I don't know them." Kay said.

"Have you told them?" Belle asked Kay.

"No the damn doctor did." Kay said.

Three sets of eyes went to Belle.

"Your ass knew she is pregnant and didn't say anything?" B looked at Belle with a glared.

"It's not my business to tell either." Belle glared back.

A nurse wheeled in some food for Kay.

"I'm hungry too." Belle said.

The nurse just smiled and told her sorry she couldn't do anything for her.

************

Lord I haven't update this book in a while. I'm sorry. We going to blame it on writers block.

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014