{30}

Jelly came back in the house with her head down. So did Zach.

"What they say about Ally?" Alex asked, as he hold Karen in his arms.

"Coma, one side of her brain is fucked up. They don't know if she will recover." Zach shook her head.

"Oh my god." B said. Tear filled her eyes. Everything was silent.

"I need to see my baby just one more time." Karen cried.

Kayden didn't said anything in the corner. It was best he didn't say anything anyway. It was all him and  his brothers fault that she was laying in the hospital fighting for her life. He couldn't even look at B.

"I'm sorry that happen to your child Karen and Alex." Londa said. Karen just cried.

"She have to pull through. We have to see her." Alex said.

"How you guys going to do that?" B asked.

"Sneak in, duh." Karen said.

"I'm going too." Kay said.

"Me too." B said.

Everybody looked at Kayden. Even his parents.

"Kayden I know I haven't been in your life as you was growing up, but what you and your brothers did was very low. I can't believe this. I never would have wanted you guys to do that. Your mother and I wasn't a killer, so what makes you think it was okay to hurt that poor child like that?" K'Wan asked his son.

"I don't know. I don't. I was between wanting to honor you guys, and just getting revenge. I- we didn't mean to take it that far. Now I may have lost the one girl I ever love." Kayden said with his head down.

"Aint no may, you did lost me. No getting this back. Hell no, you tried to kill me, and my family. You think I want your crazy ass back? Hell no I don't." B said to him.

"What if you pregnant though?" He asked her.

"You think I'm going to let your crazy ass anywhere near my child? Hell no to that too." B said.

"Wait, B that's not right." Karen said.

"Mom you shut the hell up, you don't have shit to say to me, or my decisions. You are dead remember?" B snapped.

"B that's cold." Zach said.

"How about all of you go to hell. Okay, there I said. Go To Hell. You all acting like this a fucking family reunion when these people left us! Left us to die. If Kayden them didn't kill us, we still have people want us dead, because of the harm our parents did to their family. You can forgive all you want, but all y'all can kiss my ass." B said and walked out.

"She'll come around, she can be extra sometimes." Zach said.

"No she meant that." Jelly said. "She's done for real.

"I don't know who fault this is more. Ours or the boys." Karen said.

"Yours." Zach said.

"If you guys knew you were alive you should have came back for us, but you didn't. What if we was dead, and you came back to no kids at all? Then what? When you killed people for money you not only put yourself in danger, you put your kids life in danger too. Now with you back it's not going to be like yay you back lets be a family. That's dead. Because if you don't get killed, you going to jail. So we still can't be a family either way. " Jelly said then shrugged.

"This is crazy, I never thought our life would be like this." Kay said.

"Well it is, and we have to live with it." Zach said sadly.