{5}

Zach and B was at Walmart yet again, with their big bag filling them up with food. A month had fly by and their bills was due soon. Zach was unable to find a job. Kay was still working at the club, but didn't help her sister with none of the bills. She was wasting it on clothes and shoes. Only things for her.

B stopped talking to her, while Jelly just mean mugged her a lot. Kay didn't care, especially with her fuck the world attitude. Alex was kicked out of school for jumping the girl that was talking about her. Her, Lyric and Shy put the poor girl in the hospital. Her parents was pressing charges on them, and their court date is coming up soon.

Something else Zach have to worry about.

"Well well well, you just going to take that food?" A voice said behind Zach, making her jump.

She turned around and was faced with Black with his body guard Kayden. If that was his body guard his lil skinny ass needed to do some push up or something to get buff. He was just so little. Well they both were.

"Why you worrying about what I do?" Zach snapped she was so embarrassed that she just got caught stealing food of all things.

This didn't make any sense how they was living. Her and B was suppose to go to the bank and ask why they couldn't get any of the money in their parents accounts.

"If you need money shawty just let me know and I can help you out." Black said.

"No I have it just fine." Zach said holding her head down.

"Zach what is taking you so long?" B came up with her bag. "Oh shit." She said when she saw Black and Kayden.

"You ready?" Zach stared at B who was looking at Black and Kayden like she seem a ghost. She nodded her head slowly and followed behind her sister.

They made it successfully out the store without getting caught. Another plus, since when they took Alex they got caught because instead of getting food, Alex went to the make-up section and started stealing make-up products. They had to lie to the people and tell them, Alex was little slow and didn't know what she was doing. It worked.

Zach and B have to wait on the taxi cab yet again. They told him to be back there in thirty mins it was going on an hour.

"If yall need a ride I can give yall one." Black said.

"Nope we have it." Zach said being stubborn.

B looked at her sister.

"Yes please give us a ride, thank you." B said.

Zach look at her and scowled at her.

They followed behind Black and Kayden.

"We could have waited on the taxi Bianca." Zach said through clenched teeth.

"No we couldn't if they had caught us, no telling how close we are from getting caught from someone else. I'm tired living like this Riah." B said as they got in the car with Black and Kayden.

"Are yall hiring?" B asked them.

Kayden looked at Black and they looked at her and busted out laughing.

"Ummm nah, we not." Kayden said looking back at her again.

"Well how can I make money doing what yall do?" B asked.

Zach looked at her sister. If she think she was going to let her sell drugs she a damn lie.

"B you don't need to do this." Zach said.

"Riah let me handle this please. Your way is taking to long." B said.

"Nah we cant have you on the streets working the block, its to dangerous for a pretty lady like yourself." Kayden said.