{26}

"I think that's the last box." Zach said as they load up all their parents stuff. Kay and B just stared as Alex and Jelly helped Zach.

"You two could help." Jelly glared at them.

"Nah, I just got my nails done." B said showing them her nails.

"I'm pregnant." Kay said holding her stomach.

"Just extra for no reason. When Black, Kayden, and Omar coming anyway?" Zach asked B.

"Umm see, I don't keep up with other people man, just my own. I know when Kayden getting here, I don't know about Black and O." B said.

Zach rolled her eyes. Leave it to B have such a smart ass mouth.

"I swear you act more like mom everyday." Zach said.

"Well if that's the case, somebody give me a gun so I can shoot everything insight." B said.

"Oh my gosh, y'all chill." Kay said. She sat down on the floor.

"Yes listen to Miss Prego." Jelly said.

"That made me think of that spaghetti sauce. Aye Zach you cooking tonight?" Alex asked.

"If she cooking, I'm not eating." Kay said.

B laughed.

"Yo, Yo , Yo." Kayden walked in their parents room with Omar, but no Black.

"What's up, y'all." Omar sat next to Kay on the floor.

"I mean I thought Belle, and what's her face was coming too." B looked at Kay and Alex.

"What's her face name Shy." Alex looked at B.

"I don't give a damn what her name is." B snapped.

"Oh my gosh, your mouth. You sure you not pregnant?" Zach looked at B, so did everyone else.

"Hell no, I'm not pregnant." B started doing the calculation in her head. "Nope I'm not."

Kayden sighed deeply. Omar looked at him.

"I found something in y'all mailbox, it was a tape. I didn't know if y'all wanted it or not. It was addressed to y'all." Kayden pulled a tape from out his back pocket.

"Hmm it has our parents name on it." B said.

"I wonder what it is." Zach said.

"Listen you guys I just want to bury any memory of our parents, so I don 't want to know what's on the tape." Kay said.

"She have a point." B said, and throw the tape across the room.

Kayden and Omar shared a looked.

"What do you guys need for us to do?" Omar asked.

"Yo Omar let me holla at you for minute." Kayden said to Omar.

They left out the room not even five minutes later they came back in the room.

"So we ready to work now. After we done Alex you like to get ice cream?" Omar looked at Alex.

Alex smiled, "Sure."

They all started working together, B and Kayden set up the yard sell, while Jelly and Zach continued to pack up things. While Alex and Omar packed up her room. Omar sneaked the tape back in his back pocket.

"You quiet." B looked at Kayden.

"Just thinking about what I'm going to do to you later." Kayden said and looked B. B started grinned at him. If only she knew what he meant by that, that smile wouldn't be on her face.