{16}

B have her legs on Kayden lap as he rubbed her legs. Today was just a lazy day for everybody. Kayden look like something was troubling him as he rubbed a hand down his face.

"What wrong with you?" B asked him.

"Nothing just thinking about my little brother. He haven't came home last night and Black about to go fool. That's not like Omar." Kayden said.

"Oh maybe he's at a friend house. Let me ask Alex have she talk to him." B got up and walked upstairs to Alex room. She knocked on the door, and wait for her sister to answer.

"Uhh what.?" Alex asked.

Omar looked at her and she told him to get in her closet. He quickly walked to her closet and Alex walked to her room door and open the door.

"Hey have you seen Omar lately?" B asked her sister.

"No." Alex lied.

"If you see or talk to him, let him know his brothers is looking for him." B said and walked away.

She walked back downstairs, Kayden was right where she left him.

"She said she haven't seen him either." B sat back down.

"Alright well I'm going to go, I'll be back by later." Kayden kissed her. B kissed him back.

Zach walked in the house and slam the door. Kayden and B jumped apart.

"Hey yall." Zach said and walked away smiling.

"Your sister knew what she was doing." Kayden laughed and grab his hat.

Long after Kayden leave, Zach, B and Alex chilled in the living room, while Omar was up in Alex room sleep. Omar told Alex what was going on with him and his brothers and he needed some place to stay. Alex havent asked her sisters so she sneaked Omar in the house.

There was a knock at the door.

Zach went to open the door.  It was a strange man at the door with baggy clothes. He looked homeless.

"Yes may I help you?" Zach asked him.

"Yes I'm looking for Karen and Alex Myers." He said.

Zach heart was beating fast, she havent heard her parents name since she was at the bank.

"Umm there not here may I help you with something? Who are you to them?" Zach asked.

"A friend. They told me to come check on you girls. May I come in?" He asked.

"No you can't I don't know you." Zach said.

"Please. Okay I'm your dad brother. I'm homeless." The man said.

"There are plenty of homeless shelters around. My dad don't have any brothers. Get away from my door step." Zach said.

The man pulled a gun out on Zach, and pushed his way into the house. Zach backed up with her hands up.

"Your parents killed my family, it's only best I kill you and your sisters." The man said.

"Omar!" Alex yelled.

The man pointed his gun at Alex. Not looking at the stairway. Omar pointed his gun at the man hand and shot the gun out his hand. Zach picked the gun up and pointed his gun at the man.

Omar raced downstairs and pointed his gun at the man.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked the man.

"Your worst nightmare. I'm not the only one watching this family." The man laughed.

"Yeah well you the only one about to lose your life." Omar said.

"You kill me the FBI will be on your ass." The man said.

"Wait? FBI? Who sent you after me and my sisters?" Zach asked.

The man looked at Zach and started laughing. Zach shot him in the shoulder.

"Don't fuck with me right now. You thought my parents was crazy you don't know crazy until you meet me." Zach said.

"Yeah that's my sister." B said.

Alex was terrified.

"You mines well kill me then, I'm not saying shit." The man said.

"Okay." Zach said as she fired the gun again, hitting the wall.

"You miss bitch." The man said, Zach shot him in the chest then.

Alex screamed.

"Miss that, you bum nigga." Zach said.

"Damn it Zach, blood going to be on the carpet." B said as she went to check the man pulse.

"His ass still alive." B said and break the man neck. "Welps he dead now." She said and laugh.

"Uhh yall hell." Omar said.

"It seem like we on our own. Call Kay and Jelly we need a plan, we have people after us, and this shit is getting ugly." Zach said.

Alex rushed to call her other sisters.

"What the hell you doing here Omar? Your brothers looking for you." B asked Omar.

"Man fuck them." Omar said.

"Nah nigga fuck your ass." Kayden said as he walked back in the house. He looked at the dead body and jumped back.  "Yo what the fuck! That's a dead body on the floor. You need a new carpet."

"Thank you Captain Obvious." B said.

Kayden turn to his brother.

"What the hell you doing here? Got me and Black ass worried about you." Kayden said Omar.

"Umm why yall talking over a dead body?" Zach asked.

"He cant hear shit. But we have to move his body, and fast." Omar said.

"You said that like you done did this before." B said to Omar, who looked at Kayden who looked at B and shrugged.

"Well Kay and Jelly on the way home now. Move the body in the basement until I can talk to Black." Zach said. Alex sat in the corner.

"Yall some savages." Kayden said.

"It's in our blood." Zach and B said.

"True, I guess." Kayden said and kicked the dead body.

"Yeah he good and dead with a broke neck. Damn who the broke dude neck?" Kayden looked down at the man.

"Your girl." Omar said.

There was a knock at the door.

"Oh shit, who that is?" Zach asked and went to the door. It was lyric.

"How fast can yall move a body and rug?" Zach asked. "Alex go outside and talk to your friend." Zach said and Alex moved like a zombie to the door. "Never mind, I'll handle her, you go lay down. The rest of yall do what it do with the body and rug." Zach said and open the door and walked out closing it behind her.

********************

Lord things about to get worse then this. I'm about to take it back to a flashback for yall ,dig in deeper to the girls parents past, I'm not saying when , just be on the look out.

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014