{28}

"Ouch B that hurt." Zach cried as B wrapped her foot up. It turned out Omar wasn't dead he was just in a state of shock. The bullet barely went in his chest. B took it out and doctor him up. Now he laying on the floor tied up now. As well as Black and Kayden.

"Stop being a wuss." B said as she finished wrapping Zach foot up.

"Let me shoot you in your foot then." Zach glared.

"Hell no, that going to hurt." B stood up and walked away from Zach. She walked over to Kayden who had woken up just a few minutes ago. "Kayden, Kayden, Kayden, fine ass Kayden. Why?" She asked him.

Kayden just glared at her.

The door open and Kay, Jelly, Belle, Lyric, and Shy walked in.

"Well damn y'all deep." B said.

"Hell yeah, I brought a baseball bat, but I left it in the truck." Kay said.

"That's what I'm talking about, but we wont need it. What we need is an ambulance for Alex. She's in a coma, I can tell you that." B said.

"What the fuck! How?" Lyric yelled out.

"These punk muthafucka did something." B said as Zach hopped over to them.

Everybody looked at Zach's foot.

"What happen to her foot?" Jelly asked.

"This dumb ass shot me." Zach glared at B.

Jelly and Kay gasped.

"Why?" Kay asked.

"This jackass said, I'm just like mom. I'm not like mom." B said.

"B you snapped a nigga neck before." Zach said.

"So that don't mean I'm anything like that lady."  B shrugged.

"Hello, I need help here. I'm bleeding." Kayden yelled out.

All eyes went to him.

"Ask me do I give a damn?" B yelled back.

"Who did all this to them? Is he dead?" Kay looked at Omar.

"No he going to live, he lost a lot of blood though, but the bullet is out. He should have been dead." B said. "I did it."

"You?" Everybody asked except Zach.

"Yep, just don't like when people fuck with my family. You fuck with them, you fuck with me." B said shrugging.

"I'm saying." Kay said high fiving B.

"So are we going to call the police, or burn this shit down, like they was going to do to Zach, Alex, and I?" B asked looking around.

"I say burn this bitch down." Kay said and B high five her.

"Wait no, you can't do that. That makes you guys worse then your parents." Kayden said.

Kay walked over to him and punch him in his jaw.

"And what you was planning to do, makes you just like them too." She said walking away.

Kayden groaned and spit out blood.

"What y'all going to do, because standing here not going to help Alex at all." Jelly butted in.

"She's right." Shy said.

"Fine, I say call the police, if we go to jail we just go to jail." B said.

"Hell no, you on your own." Kay said walking to the door, then stopped when B started talking again.

"I thought so. We can't let these niggas go free either." B said.

"I just want my little sister to be okay." Jelly said.

"And she will be, as soon as we get her to a damn hospital." B said.

"I can call Carlos." Jelly said.

"Hell no, that's bringing people in, who don't need to be in it. Let me think for a minute please." B started pacing the floor.

"Can I get something to drink?" Kayden asked.

"Can somebody shut him up? I never liked his ass no way." Kay glared at Kayden.

"I never liked your stuck up ass either." Kayden glared back at her.

"I got it!" B yelled.

"Okay what?" Zach looked at B.

B sighed.

"Man I don't know we in some deep shit right now. Well I'm in some deep shit right now, I don't know what to do. If we let these niggas go, we good as dead. If we don't let them go, we going to jail. I just don't know. I can't be heartless like our parents and kill em dead. I want too, but then I have to think about nightmares." B said.

"Then what you want to do bitch?" Kay looked at B.

"Just call the police I'll take the wrap for it all." B said.

"What! Hell no, these niggas started it all, they need to be locked up." Kay glared at Black, Kayden, and Omar.

"Right, I agree with Kay." Zach said.

"I know y'all better think of something. My friend needs to get better." Lyric said.

Belle whispered something in Kay ear.

"No time for whispering, we need this shit, out in the opening." B said.

"We can get my bae Cordell to help us move Alex body out the house, and we can lock these three in here until we get back to their body." Belle said.

"You keep saying Us, and We. I like that, always knew I liked you." B said giving her Kayden phone to call Cordell.

Belle talked to Cordell as B sat down. She was feeling lightheaded. Kayden stared at her, but she wouldn't meet his eyes. She thought he was different, but she guess not.

"Y'all guess what I found out though?" Zach sais smirking at B.

"What?" Everybody said even Kayden. Like he was in the conversation.

"B pregnant." She laughed.

"No B is not. I just was feeling sick from the sight of blood." B lied.

"Cordell said, he's on his way." Belle said.

"I'm mad y'all talking like this a damn social hour. We have bloody people, half dead people, psycho ass people all laid out on the floor, and y'all socializing." Jelly snapped.

"Man no need to act all sad either. Nobody dead." B said rolling her eyes.

"I'm just saying, this is not who any of our parents want us to be. From my understanding our parents and they parents were friends back in the day." Jelly said.

"And we still are." They all heard a voice and they all stared with their mouth opened.

**********

Two back to back updates for you guys.

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote

-NewMommy014