{7}

Zach and B waited patiently for Aunt Bee to get to their house. They wasn't about to go to bank by their selves not knowing what they doing.

"I want to go too." Jelly said.

"No, stay here with Alex." Zach said.

"Hell no, I'm much of the oldest as you too. That's not fair. I always staying home." Jelly pouted.

Zach looked at her sister with her eyebrow arched.

"You really pouting right now? Seriously? We don't need another Kay. Where is Kay?" Zach asked.

"I haven't seen her since Wednesday morning." B said.

"Damn well, that's good she not here. Don't need the drama." Zach said.

"I still want to go." Jelly said.

"You wouldn't know what kind of questions to ask." Zach said.

"And you do? You dropped out of high school not me!" Jelly snapped.

"I was pregnant then too. So shut the fuck up!" Zach snapped back.

"Well its not my fault you got pregnant by that no good bastard." Jelly said.

"Jelly chill damn. No need to go back in the past." B said.

Zach wanted to slapped the taste out her sister mouth for bringing up her past like that. Even though she was just 16 years old when she got pregnant, she lost her baby also. Her ex boyfriend beat her half to death. She had a stillborn baby.

She still haven't heard from her ex boyfriend since then. She would really snapped if she did saw him. Her dad told her don't worry about him, and that she will get over him quickly. And for Jelly to bring that up was low as fuck. One thing about her and her sisters they always hit where it hurt the most. She was afraid if either of them really gotten in a fight, they would really kill each other.

"Fuck it! I don't want to go anyway." Jelly said and walked upstairs.

Aunt Bee came in just as Jelly slammed her bedroom door.

"What the hell wrong with yall?" Aunt Bee asked.

"Jelly throwing a temper tantrum like she always do when she don't get her way." Zach said.

"Yall to grown to be acting the way yall do. I bet your parents rolling over in their grave how you guys acting." Aunt Bee said.

"Can we go? Nobody got time for your spiritual preaches." B said and walked out the house.

"Ungrateful little girl!" Aunt Bee said and followed Zach out the house.

Zach just shook her head.

"I hope everything goes good and we can get the money." Zach said.

"Hell yeah, we could use it." B said.

They arrive at the bank waiting to be seen.

"I hope this don't take long. I have things to do." B said.

"Like what?" Zach asked.

"Zach mama dead. I don't need another one." B said.

"Damn I just ask." Zach said.

"Zachariah Myers." A lady called Zach name and they all walked up.

"Yes how may I help you all today? My name is Danielle James."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Zachariah, this is my little sister Bianca, and my auntie Breanna." Zach said introducing them to Danielle.

"So what can I do for you ladies, today?" Danielle asked them.

"Our parents died in a plane crash two months ago. When we tried to come to the bank to get their money. It seem like their accounts is frozen. And we want to know why." Zach said.

Danielle nodded her head and look on her computer.

"What's your parents name?" Danielle asked.

"Alex and Karen Myers." Zach said.

Danielle eyes widen before she cleared her throat.

"Hold up. I'll be right back. I'm going to get my supervisor." Danielle said and rushed out her office.

"What the hell?" B said. "Something wrong with that bitch."

"Shh." Zach said.

B looked at Zach like she was crazy, but didn't say anything.

The supervisor came with two police officers.

"Uhh are we arrested?" Zach asked holding her hands up.

"Lets talk. Follow me to the police station." The police said to her.

"Hell no. You have us fuck up." B said.

"Excuse her. What for officer?" Aunt B asked.

"I need to ask you all some questions about Mr. Alex and Karen Myers." The officer said.

"No we can talk here. I don't do jail." B said.

"Okay well I see you guys want to know about your parents. And the accounts and why they are frozen." The supervisor said. "Where are my manners, I'm Lucas Freds." Lucas said and sat at Danielle desk.

He looked at girls and their auntie and shook his head.

"I think it best we talk to our lawyers." Aunt Bee said.

"Hell no. I want to know about my parents, fuck them lawyers." Zach said and look at Lucas and the polices.

"This is not a easy thing to say ladies, but your parents killed people for a living and got paid for it. They usually go out of the country and lay low for a while and then come back to the states and everything would be gravy. The FBI was on to them, for two years now. On their way to the airport while they was actually running from the police. They was closing in on them. Their jet was actually hold hostage as they was on the jet, buy one of the families they killed. They had a bomb and while on the way out the country, the person blew up their selves along with your parents and their pilot." The supervisor said. "The reason you cant get the money is, because its not your money to get. It's not even your parents money, this goes deeper then what it already is." The supervisor said.

B and Zach with their mouth open. B theory was right, their parents was killers and the FBI was on to them.

"How deep is it?" Aunt Bee said.

"The house you guys in now. Now belongs to the FBI." The supervisor said.

"What?!" Zach and B said at the same time.

***********

Thoughts?

This is the time when all the girl should come together, but what will happen when Zach and B tell the rest of the girls what going on? Will they stick together or fall farther apart?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014