{10}

B was on her way to the club. She wanted to look her best, so she could go through with her plan. She just wish she wasn't so nervous. She was going to the club her sister Kay worked too. She was glad it was a big club, so Kay wouldn't see her in there.

The cab driver keep looking at her in his rearview mirror.

"I just want you to know. You a very beautiful lady." He licked his lips.

B smirked and winked at him.

B outfit in Media

B outfit in Media

B walked in the club, seem like all eyes was on her.

B almost ran out the club but she just kept walking.

"Damn ma you look good." Some guy came up to her and said.

B smiled at him.

"Thank you."

"My boys and I need a dancer. So how about you bring your fine ass to our private room. We some ballers." He said with a smile.

B followed him to the room with a group of guys in it. She saw two faces and she almost pisses her self.

It was Black and Kayden. The look Kayden gave her, made her heart hurt.

"Y'all look, I found a dancer." The guy said.

Black whispered something to Kayden, and Kayden nodded and walked over to B.

"This what you do now?" Kayden said to her and grab her arm. He walked out the room, almost dragging B.

"No, I just was trying to make some money that's all. Damn. Can I at least do that?" B glared at Kayden as he pushed her up against the wall.

"Hell no, make some money doing some shit like that? Dancing for a bunch of random niggas. The fuck wrong with you Bianca? I asked you did you need money. You said no you have it. But to do some shit like this man. What the fuck?" Kayden glared at her.

"You act like I was going to sleep with them or something. It was just a damn dance." B snapped at him.

"Fine fuck it. Your ass get rape don't look my way." Kayden said and was about to walk away but B grabbed his arm.

"Are you mad at me?" B asked Kayden who shook his laughed and chuckled in her face. Before walking away.

Just freaking great. They was finally getting in the habit of seeing each other every other day, and now, this shit happen. She needed a drink. Even though she didn't drink.

She walked to the bar, and Neya was there. But no Kay, thank God.

"Can I get a shot please?" B asked.

Neya looked at her.

"A shot of liquor." B said.

"What kind?" Neya asked.

B shrugged.

"Oh hell girl, what the hell do you know?" Neya asked her.

"I fucked up. I do know that." B said.

Neya felt bad for the girl she didn't know.

"Damn you want to talk about it?" Neya asked her.

"No not really, just know I fuck up a good thing." B shook her head sadly.

"If it so good, why don't you get it back?" Neya asked her.

"Because I was about to do something really stupid." B said rubbed her temple.

"Damn girl. Nothing can be as bad as to what I have going on." Neya shook her head.

B looked at her.

"You want to tell me about it?" B asked her.

"How about you tell me, what's wrong with you, and I'll tell you what's wrong with me. Then I'll give you that shot, you obviously need." Neya said.

"Deal. Well see my family and I going through a lot and we need the money keep our house, so we all have to do something to get money, and I was thinking about seducing guys out their money." B said.

"Damn, I think that would have gone well." Neya shook her head. "Well for starters I'm pregnant. The dude that got me pregnant, is cheating on me, and think I'm stupid not to find out. I still with him. The dick to bomb to pass up. " Neya said.

"So you rather get a STD, then leave him alone?" B asked her.

"No it's not like that. I love him. We been together to long just to break up." Neya sighed.

"I really don't have any love advice, but I'm going to say this, don't be nobody fool, that includes your baby father." B said. "That shot now."

"Thank you. And my advice for you, just find a real job, I'm pretty sure you can get one fast enough." Neya said pour B a shot of vodka.

"When is you going to quit this job?" B asked Neya.

"I'm not, it's all I have." Neya shrugged.

"Don't let this be your life." B said, "another one" B hand Neya the shot glass, and Neya pour the shot, and B throw it back.

"Damn you going to get fuck up fast." Neya smiled and pour B another shot.

B took it to the head, after her fifth shot, she wanted to go to sleep. But then again, she could make money on the pole.

"What a good idea." B said out loud.

"What's a good idea?" Neya asked her.

"I'm about to go on the pole." B said dancing in her seat, Neya eyes widen before she busted out laughing.

"Girl you bet not do that, the owner will make you work here." Neya said.

"That exactly what I need. Pour me another shot." B said to Neya, who did just that.

B throw the shot back and pulled a fifty out her shirt.

"Keep the change." B said and stumbled to the dance for and walked to the pole.

Nicki Minaj song Anaconda started playing. B started out in a split and started moving her ass with the beat of the music.

Kayden watched in the distance as B dancing on the pole, he was mad as hell.

"Better go get that girl man. This shit not good at all. Then her ass drunk." Black said then walked away.

Kayden stomped over to where B was on the pole dancing. Niggas was throwing mad money at her.

Kayden snatched B off the pole, and pulled her out the way out the club. He wont be taking her home, he would take her to his crib. He wanted to snap her damn neck, even though he was lowkey turn on by her dance moves.

When they got to his truck, Kayden helped her get in, and he put on her seat belt, and close her door. When he walked around to his side of truck and got in it, she was sleep against his window.

He shook his head and pulled off down the road to his house.

**************
Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014