{15}

Kay is at work when she felt like she is being watched. She played it no attention until she looked up and saw Justin looking at her. He winked at her and she blushed. She still had this uneasy feeling in her stomach.

"Move out the way damn." Neya said to her.

"You could go around me. Don't start your bullshit, I'll slap a bitch tonight." Kay said.

"Bitch please. You not about that life." Neya said as she walked around Kay, who wanted to hit her in the back of the head with the bottle she was holding.

"What can I get you sir?" She said to a man who was eyeing her strangely.

"A shot of vodka and a budlight." He said as he still looked at her with a funny look.

Kay nodded her head and fix his drink. She would cut her eyes at him, and find him still looking at her.

Belle walked up to her and whispered in her ear.

"Why is that creepy muthafucka staring at you like that."

"Girl I don't know. He creeping me out." Kay said as she hand the man his drinks, and walked away fast.

Belle glared at the man and walked away. She couldn't wait until Cordell shift was over. He always working when she was off, and when she working, he still was working.

Justin walked over to Kay and tried handing her a beer.

"No thank you." She said. She was beginning to feel lightheaded.

"You sure? You need to unwind. You seem stress about something. Everything alright at home?" Justin asked her.

"I don't know. I haven't been home in a week." Kay said.

"Damn where you been, because you sure wasn't with me." Justin asked her.

"With Belle." Kay said.

"You need to go home, you don't look good, you beginning to look pale." Justin said eyeing her.

"I'm fine. I'm going to drink this ginger ale and go home. I know my sisters miss me." Kay said.

"They probably do. Do you need me to take you home?" Justin asked her.

"Yes please. I feel weird like someone is watching me." Kay said.

"Who?" Justin looked around the crowded club.

"That man at the bar." Kay looked in the direction of the bar, and the man was indeed watching her.

"You want me to ask him what the fuck his problem is?" Justin glared at the man.

"No, just take me home." Kay said.

"Will do." Justin said.

...................

Shy and Alex is in Shy room smoking a blunt when Belle busted in the room.

"I know your ass not smoking in the house, and didn't tell me shit about it." Belle said and yawned.

"Bitch you just getting home from work." Shy said.

"Why yall asses not sleep? Its 6 something in the damn morning." Belle glared at them.

"We just got back from a party." Shy said.

Alex burst out laughing for no reason. Shy and Belle glanced at her.

"Oh hell how much did this girl had to drink and smoke?" Belle asked Shy.

Shy gave Belle the blunt.

"I don't know. I wasn't with her, I was in Chase and she was with that Omar guy." Shy said.

"Oh well hey I was thinking we should have a dinner." Belle said to her sister.

"What dinner?" Shy asked.

"You, me and our guys." Belle said.

"Okay, when? and where?" Shy asked.

"When my guy and I have the same day off." Belle yawned again. She put the blunt out, she wasn't even feeling the blunt. All she wanted was her bed.

"Okay well let me know when that is so I can let Chase know." Shy said.

"Okay, well good morning, I'm going to bed." Belle said and walked out Shy room.

Shy looked over and saw that Alex had fall asleep.

.................

Jelly was in the park 12 something the next day clearing her head. She didn't see Carlos on the basketball court. She felt like someone was watching her, but she turn around and look around the park, she didn't saw anyone.

Out of no where someone sat next to her.

"Hey." He said to her.

Jelly looked at him, and move over.

"Hey." She said back.

"Good day today huh?" He said.

"I guess. Well I was just leaving." Jelly stood to leave.

"Let me walk you home." The guy said.

"No she good." Carlos said walked up.

Jelly sighed in relief.

"Thank god." She said when she walked away with Carlos. She looked back and the guy was still watching her.

"He's creepy. You know that nigga?" Carlos asked her as they got in his car.

"No. He just sat down next me trying have conversation." Jelly said.

"You sure was giving it to him too." Carlos cutting his eye at her as he pulled out the parking lot.

"No I wasn't I was about to leave when you showed up." Jelly said.

"Umhm, you coming to my house or you going home?" Carlos asked her pulling into Wendy's.

"Your house. Who the food for?" Jelly asked him.

"Neya. She was craving Wendy's today. Her punk ass boyfriend aint shit bruh." Carlos shook his head.

Jelly shook her head too. Carlos order his sister food and was on his way to his house.

"You had want something?" Carlos asked Jelly.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you for asking." Jelly said.

Carlos nodded his head.

.................

Kayden and Black is in Black office when Omar walked in.

"I need to make a drop." Omar said.

"Hell no, you crazy? That shit to dangerous with your lil ass." Black snapped.

"Just one time, I got this shit. I going to have the gang with me." Omar sat down.

"Hell no. Only way you can go if Kayden go with you." Black said.

"Hell nah, my nigga. I did my last drop last month, and almost gotten myself killed. Fuck that. Better go sell that lil weed." Kayden said to Omar.

"Man Kayden I was with you though, when you went." Omar said.

"Yep and that's why my ass like to get light the fuck up. Black your ass go, and let me handle shit out here." Kayden said.

"Hlel no. He not doing it." Black said.

Omar walked out the office and slammed the door. He was going to do it anyway. With or without his brothers.

*************

Creepy Men Alert!

Omar, umm No!

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014