Numbers

#thecab is Bae, after Melanie...you know...so let's start!
----------------------------------------------

Out of the seven billion people in this world there's  only you

Almost a million words that I could say but non of them will do

Alexander. That name rings in my head like a song. A song so catchy that it stays in your mind. That's what Alexander was doing to me. I wish he would just come out to everyone that he was gay instead of just hiding it.

So many years that I have lived but it feels like I just begun

Out of the seven billion people baby your the only one

But I kinda like that he doesn't tell anybody. Then I get to do things to him and he doesn't tell a soul. "By the Angel Magnus, listen to me for once!" I snapped out of my thoughts to find a angry Alexander. "Aren't you angry Alexander." Honestly Alec is adorable when he's angry.

I've been to many places I've seen to many faces

I wrote to many pages never found a love like you (love like you)

"Magnus this is important! My parents don't know where I'm going at night and I'm lying to my parabatai! I feel like my whole life is a lie!" Alec screamed. I felt bad, my heart dropped and I had the feeling of hugging him. "A-Alec I'm sorry it's just-

I don't know how to say it...

...it's been more than amazing

"That's enough Magnus I'm leaving" he slipped away and my heart broke. I'm so selfish I don't even think about how he feels. Yes I'm admitting it, the high warlock of Brooklyn is a real bitch.

My whole life I've been waiting...

Never found a live like you(love like you)

I lay there not be able to go asleep. Chairman meow jumped on the bed and snuggled up in the empty spot where Alec was supposed to be. I made a mistake. I missed Alec's touch.

Sleep, dream, you, repeat...

Live, die next to me

Sleep, dream, you, repeat

Sleep, dream...

I woke up with a note on my window. I slowly rolled off the bed not wanting to get up but, I know it's important. I made it to the window and rip the note off. I'm so happy now.

Out of the seven billion people in this world there's only one

Almost a million word that I could say but non of them will do

So many years that I have lived and it feels like I just begun

Out of the seven billion people, baby, your the only one

Alec's p.o.v:
I had to make this up to him and I felt horrible about yelling. Today was the day I was going to tell everyone that I was dating Magnus bane.

It was unexpected when our lips connected

I was resurrected never found a love like you (love like you)

And today I was going to share something big. I don't think anyone would agree on my decision (except for Izzy) but I'll risk it. Just got him.

Sleep, dream, you, repeat

Live, die, next to me

Sleep, dream, you, repeat

Sleep, dream...

Magnus' p.o.v:
I followed where the note that Alexander left me on my window told me to go. It wasn't that far but it was a sight for sore eye.

Out of the seven million people in this world there's only you

Almost a million words that I could say but none of them would do

So many years that I have lived but it feels like I just begun

Out of the seven billion people baby your the only one

It was a local park not like any other. There where many different trees. Oak, birch, pine, but the one that caught your eye was a beautiful Japanese cherry blossom tree right in the middle of the park.

Surrounded my numbers (numbers, numbers, numbers) Your the only one

(Numbers, numbers, numbers, numbers)

Over near that tree I see my darling Alexander around that tree. Badly dressed as always. But there were some type of people around him. Maybe fellow shadowhunters. Or worse...shit.

You brought me back to life...

You did the unthinkable...

Yeah you are my miracle

When I made my way over there I finally realized that my theory was right. His family was there. And today was the day." Alec you don't have to-" he cut me off "Yes Magnus, I have to do it today."

Out of the seven billion people in this world, there's only you.

Almost a million words that I could say, but none of them will do.

So many years that I have lived, but it feels like I've just begun.

Out of the seven billion people, baby, you're the only one.

Alec turned around to his family "Everyone I just wanted you to know that I'm dating Magnus bane." Gasp filled the whole area as Alec spoke those words.

Surrounded by numbers (Numbers, numbers, numbers)

You're the only one (Numbers, numbers, numbers, numbers) You're the only one.

"And Magnus bane..." Alec got down on one knee and a gasp left my mouth as I covered it right after."will you marry me?" I nodded my head, ran up and hugged him. Tears left my face. I'm so proud of him but I'm mostly proud of us.

Surrounded by numbers (Numbers, numbers, numbers)

You're the only one (Numbers, numbers, numbers, numbers) You're the only one.

Well I guessed I proved something today...fairy tail endings are true
----------------------------------------------
Guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated my life has been so busy and horrible but i got it done so I'm sorry if I don't update for a while again but until that happens...

PupLove out ⁉️