Just a day at the park

Suggested by @jassyjass14

A Malec au where everyone are humans kinda like episode 1x10

"So then, Clary left completely mad and they haven't talked to each other in a week." I retold to my fabulous boyfriend Magnus Bane. Founder of Bane; a famous fashion line in New York and soon to be international.

"I told you Jace and Clary would never last."

"Hey, I still have faith in Jace. He's my best friend so I believe him on this one."

Magnus just smile and nodded in response. I squeezed his hand harder and he looked up at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. They were almost a yellow like color.

"I have a surprise follow me." So we traveled hand and hand to a private part of Central Park that only few people knew about.

There was my surprise I had set up. A blanket was spread across the green grass and a basket filled with sandwiches, water, and other snacks.

"Alexander? What's this?" Magnus said looking up at me with those beautiful eyes of his.

"Just something special that I planned for my beautiful boyfriend." I smirked and pecked his cheek, getting glitter on my lips in the process.

"That better be me." Magnus joked while we sat down.

We stayed there for about an hour telling each other embarrassing stories from our childhood.

"Then afterwards I got grounded for a week because smashing cake in my face "wasn't appropriate for a 10 year old." Magnus laughed at my story. The creases in his beautifully glossed lips rose.

"You have something on your cheek." I commented before leaning over and licking the crumb off his cheek.

"Oh someone is being cheeky tonight." He smirked and winked at me.

I held the box in the jacket of my coat.

"H-hey Magnus?" He gave his full attention to me and that's when I took my chance. I got on one knee and a gasp escaped Magnus' lips.

"I've been in love with you ever since we met at the bar and I made a mistake and spilled that drink all over your new shirt so you took it off and I almost passed out from your sexy body." He laughed while happy tears still rolled down his cheek.

"Then we had our first date at the beach but then it rained so we got soaking wet and you kissed me in the rain. After about a month of us dating we got more.....intense and you got mad at me because we didn't use a condom and you gave me a lecture about sexual diseases."

"But the point of this is, no matter what we go through it's like we're always perfect for each other. That's why I want you, Magnus Bane, to become Magnus Lightwood-Bane." I opened the black box to reveal a black with a stripe of diamonds on it. (first ring above)

I slipped the ring into his finger and he continued to cry.

"Is that a yes?" He nodded and we embedded in a tight hug.

"Now I guess you have to change the company name to Lightwood-Bane now."

He chuckled and kissed me.
"Shut up beautiful."