Angel with a shotgun

They say before you start a war
You better know what you're fighting for

I stood on top of the large bolder, firing my arrows into the back of our enemies. Bodies lay across the grassy field. Some of our own, but mostly ones of others.

Well baby, you are all that I adore
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be

Suddenly I felt cold metal against my neck, pressing closer into my skin. Muscular hands grabbed and help me down. I tried to escape with at the moves I leaned, but nothing worked. Normally I wouldn't be scared in a moment like this but Magnus was at home watching our child, making sure he was safe while I went out to battle. Soon enough, all my fear washed away when I felt the tight hands go limp.

I'm an angel with a shotgun
Fighting til' the wars won
I don't care if heaven won't take me back

Jace grabbed my hand, lifting me up and running his hands through his dirty blonde hair. "Thanks." I spoke to him and all he did was smirk. "Come on time to finish this.

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe
Don't you know you're everything I have?

I didn't make it home until 3 in the morning. Magnus was sat on the couch with our son Samuel on the his lap. Samuel was fast asleep, his long dark brown hair sprawled all over his face, covering his hazel eyes. Magnus turned his attention to my, his cat eyes shining from the lamp light.

And I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight

I made my way over to him and placed a soft kiss to his lips. "I'm fine Magnus. Go to sleep."