Angels

This isn't really a malec one. This is in the point of view of a child of there's. In this one malec is not a part of the shadow world but it still exist and this is what their child is seeing. Btw owl city is my favorite.

Through the glass in my bedroom window,
In the bushes far below,

When I was younger I saw things. Things that people didn't believe were real, they just thought I was being a kid. They took me to therapy. I act like I'm fine but I know they're real. Because I'm dating one.

I thought I saw an unfamiliar shadow,
Among the ones I so clearly know

Once I got in trouble with Aunt Clary. They were watching me when I was about 6. They just had another baby, Luke. So played with their 5 year old daughter, Josie. Then I saw one. Outside her bedroom window I saw a beast. It was slimey and tall. It's mouth open and it had teeth everywhere, no eyes. I screamed in horror and told Josie to hide. Confused, she went to go get her parents. I wasn't allowed to play with her for a while because I made her scared of her bedroom.

I've been sleeping with the nightlight unplugged,
With a note on the rocking chair,

My dad and father never believe me. They try and act like they understand, but they just think I'm weird. The things I see, they can't be fake. I'm 18 now and the only thing I've learned through the years is that they aren't far from us humans. But their is one person that understands me, my cousin Rebecca. She's the only person that believes what I see. When we were younger we would fight like we were shadowhunters. Fighting with sticks and jumping of high branches of trees in the backyard. She's my best friend.

That says I'm dreaming of the life I once loved,
So wake me if you're out there.