Waiting for you

Names recommended by justmundanestuff and malec_immortal_love

The year is 2020

The Shadowhunters and the downworlders live separately now

If they were to met it would be a death sentence from the clave

But one day a year everyone one is peaceful and everyone is together

This is the only day the Lightwood-Bane family gets to be together

{Magnus}
I sat at my desk, staring down at the dark stained wood. I put my hands in my head in frustration. Taking care of William all by myself is kind of hard. Of course I have the help of my friend Caterina, but sometimes I really wish Alec and Tyler were here. So we could be a whole family. I start to hear whining from the nursery. I pick William up from his crib and comfort him. "Don't worry little one. Tomorrow you get to see your brother again.

{Alec}

"Tyler can you stop crying, please?" I bounce the young shadowhunter in my arms. He's been crying ever since he woke up from his nap. Something is clearly wrong with him. I've been exhausted and I just really wish Magnus was here to help me, and of course my other son William. I wish the clave didn't freak out this much when some downworlders got violent, now our family can't be complete. But tomorrow is the day we can finally be together as a family again. I look down in my arms and realized that Tyler feel asleep in my arms. I smile at his adorable face and dress him out of his favorite bear onesie so he can have a relaxing sleep.

Part 1 of 2