2x18

Here's the lovely scene in 2x18 that everyone loved but in fanfiction form maybe if you're lucky I'll write the smut for it

I pushed him in the door way. We giggled in between each kiss. He started to kick off our shoes and socks. Our hands roamed each other's bodies and our kisses never breaking apart for longer than a second. Magnus slipped the shirt off my body while he slid off his jacket. I backed us up to the edge of the bed, still wanting to kiss him all over. We kissed again before Magnus flipped us onto the bed with him on top. "That was graceful." Magnus stated with a smile. "Shadowhunter." I quickly replied trying to continue.

He kissed again but this time it more deep and passionate. I reach my hand down Magnus' back and slowly lift up his shirt, trying to tease him. As his shirt is almost off, Magnus winces and grabs the bridge of his nose. He sits up on the bed while I lay there. We lay there in silence for a second before I ask, "did I do something wrong?" "No such thing." He tells me, trying to dismiss the idea that I didn't please him out of my mind. I sit up next to him. "Do you not want to?" I ask. "No. I mean yes- of course." He replies, stuttering over his words.

"Magnus, what is it?" I ask him while trying to comfort him. He sighs, "it's just. Sometimes, I lose control." He then turns to me and I can see his cat eyes are now present. We stare at each other for a moment, then I smile at him. I place my hand on his cheek and I stare into his eyes. "Magnus, they're beautiful. You're beautiful.