Serenity

Ok so I wasn't in the mood to look up pictures of babies for this so I'm just going to use my own niece for this because I have some pictures of her until the age 3 (which she is now) so I'm just gonna use her. Thanks Rose.

(This is the second part after Chelsea. If you haven't read that don't read this one)

I stared at Magnus and then the baby in his arms. "Where'd you find it?" I asked him.

"A shadowhunter girl was in a alley crying with this baby in her hands. She insisted I take it. I don't see any signs of it being any part downworlder so she's probably a full shadowhunter."

Chelsea hopped off the seat of the piano and ran to Magnus. "Am I going to have a little sister?!" Chelsea squeals.

"Well only if Dad says yes." Magnus replies and looks at me with pleading eyes. Ugh, these two get everything they want.

"Fine we can keep her."

"Yay!" Chelsea and Magnus screamed, which caused the baby to cry louder.

I took the child from his arms and took a good look at her. She's was very filthy and grimy, probably from being outside, and her eyes were a deep dark brown.

"Looks like someone needs a bath."

Chelsea smiled up at her. "May I name her?" She ask.

"Well it depends on what it is."

"Serenity."

Magnus and I look at each other and then her, in shock.

"Well isn't that a pretty name."

She nods.

"Well serenity it is.
~~~~~~~~

Normally batting a baby is kind of like washing a ransom dog, but serenity was fairly each to clean. After washing her hair I discovered that her hair is a light brown and not black.

I went to go find a diaper for her, when one appeared in my hand.

"Magnus you need to stop using magic for such mundane things!"

"I'll try."

"No you won't."

"Thank you for being honest."

I sighed and thought about how far I've come so far. Magnus and I fought together side by side to get where we are now. Now we're settled together making a happy family.

Serenity was mostly a quiet baby; she did cry much at all. While I put on her pastel pink onesie she was silent and still. Occasionally she would try to reach for the brush on the counter but I would just push it farther away.

After putting the rest of her pajamas on I stood her up on the bathroom counter. "Look who's squeaky clean!" I said while tickling her abdomen.

She squealed loudly while holding on to her stomach and slowly sat back down on the counter.

After we bonded, I brought her back into the living room only to find Magnus and Chelsea were watching Moana.

I sat the young child between Magnus and I. He looked intensely interested in the animated film.

"Good movie?" I asked while chuckling. He turned his attention from the screen to me.

"Actually yes." He replied in a proud voice. "You see, Moana here is teaching children to take chances but is also teaching child not to obey their parents rules."

I looked stunned, because I obviously wasn't looking for a logical answer.

"Wow thank you for the movie review, I'll make sure to put it online."

"Shut up!" He immediately replies.

I roll my eyes and forget the subject of the movie. I then turn and kiss his cheek. "I love you, and our family."

"I love you too, we all love you." Chelsea jumps into the conversation with a smile. "I love you too, Daddy. Serenity also does."

I smile widely and kiss both of my daughters foreheads. I love them all.

Sorry for not updating it just the end of the year and teachers are being so hard and rude now but I'll try to update I promise.