Morning kisses

Twisting.
Turning.
Life slowly fading.
It's coming closer.
The internal darkness.
Never leaving.
Always returning.
It's large.
Taking down everything in its path quickly.
My life.
My passion.
My powers.
My family.
My Alexander.
I can't let them take him.
Not the only thing I love.
Not the only thing I'm living for.
Please.
Please.
Please.

I shot up in bed, sweat dripping down my forehead and back. I look around the room, my fear slowly fading once I see the beautiful shadowhunter laying next to me in our satin sheets. His hair was ruffled crazily from his sleep and his swollen lips were slightly open apart. I brush a clump of his hair out of his face and Alexander's blue crystals start to flutter open.

"What time is it?" He mutters in a deep voice. I glance at the bedside table and it reads 4:00. "Too early." I respond. He groans and turns around so he's laying on his back. "Why are you up so early?"

"Nightmare again."

Silence fills the room for a moment.

Too long of a moment.

Alec then makes his way on top of me, cradling my waist. His head leans down to my neck. I feel his hot breath against my skin and it sends shivers down my spine. Then soft lips connect with my collar bone. The wonderful sensation begins to trail up to my jawline. I let out a shaky moan and Alexander chuckles softly between kisses. I laugh back in response and we continue to laugh at this mornings action. Soon Alec makes his way up to my lips and he kisses them gently. "I love you, ya know."

I do my best surprised face as though I never heard that before. He pushes me playfully before soon were both laying on the bed, our long legs tangled up together. I stare at his eyes at his soft pale fingers began to play with my natural morning hair. "I love you too."