Heated

Magnus is in heat
Alec tops
Suggested by
JassyJass14
Very very sexual and strong language
watch out
Im not proud of this chapter so I would advise skipping

Sweat poured down my face once again. The hair is just a floppy mess. It looks like I just got out the shower. The heat is unbearable. I've discarded all my clothes, turn the temperature down, and I'm still sweating. What is this feeling? Why can't I get rid of it. All I know is, I had a sudden craving for Alec to be inside me. Now.

I kept panting and got excited when the door clicked open. "Magnus I'm home. Are you here?" I couldn't let anything out but a quiet whimper. Oh how I wanted him to smack my ass until it turned red. I groaned as I bucked forward trying to get any friction possible.

"Why is it so cold in here?" Alec complained turning up the heat. I whimper louder, begging for him to give me attention. He shucked off his gear and started to head towards the kitchen when I suddenly yelled "Alec!"

He looked over to the door of our bedroom and slowly opened it. I heard a soft gasp escape his lips. "Magnus, are you ok?" I pant. "P-please help me. It hurts so bad." He runs to my side and rubs his hand up and down my back."What do you need me to do?" I arch my back and moan for more attention as his hand makes it farther towards my ass. "Please just fuck me as hard as you can."

"You sure?" Magnus nodded vigorously. Alec took off his shirt and got on his knees behind Magnus. He began to rub down his back, down to his ass and smacked it. Magnus let out a low moan and Alec made his way down to the bottoms thighs and began to suck on them. Little noises escape the warlocks mouth as he reached to grab for Alec's hair, but he pushed his hands back down. "These stay here."

Alec liked his way up into he reached Magnus' balls (I'm dying laughing while writing this I'm sorry) he gave them a little squeeze before taking the warlocks member into his well trained mouth.

He sucked at the tip for a while before taking more into his mouth. Magnus let out gurgles of pleasure underneath him. Alec's moan vibrated throughout Magnus member, which made him jerk his hips up for more.

Alec helps his hips down and continued to enjoy the taste of his lover. After a while of this action, Magnus released inside him without warning. Alec drank up everything.

Magnus panted under him. "You still didn't give me what I wanted."

"You didn't deserve it."

Woah two post so close together? That must mean Jada's going on vacation again