Cheating

Smut warning ⚠️
Also I guess it's a human au. Actually take it however you want i don't care.

He slammed in harder and I could barely contain my moans. I'm pretty sure I left marks all over his back. In the pit of my stomach I could feel it, I'm going to come soon. I pulled on his long blonde hair, encouraging him to go faster. "Hold it in until I say so." He said in a demanding voice. I whimper from my submissiveness to this older man. He finally finishes and rides out the rest of his orgasm. Suddenly I feel his mouth around my member, letting my tip touch the back of his throat. Finally I can't hold it in any longer and I release in his mouth. Some leaks down the side of my member and he licks it up. He then kisses me and smile. "I love you."
~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning to two pale arms wrapped around my waist. I turn around to face him and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning beautiful." He groans and his deep blue eyes flutter open and he grins at me. "I'm not more beautiful than you." He says while rubbing his nose against mine. I blush softly and left out a quiet giggle. I look at the clock on his bedside table and notice that it's 6 in the morning. I need to get back home before Magnus notices I'm gone.

I quickly jump out of bed and start to put on my clothes. Stephan sits up and looks at me in silence. After I'm done he starts to speack. "Do you really have to go to work?" He groans, pushing his dirty blonde curls back. "Well I need to pay for my house and-" but then he interrupts. "Move in with me. Please we've been together for months now. It'll make things so much easier." He grabs my hand and kisses it. I try not to look at his blue orbs or I'll be under a trance. "I'll think about it." Is all I reply before giving him a quick kiss and heading out the door.
~~~~~~~~

I make it home to find a note on the side table. Magnus is already gone for work; that's not surprising. I strip my clothes and take a quick shower. My mind starts to wonder back to what Stephan said this morning. How am I going to move in when I haven't even told Magnus that I've been dating another man for 4 months. I might tell him soon. But I don't think I'm ready.

After work I come home to see Magnus sit on the couch, watching some show. He looks over to me and pats the seat next to him, telling me to sit down. I take a seat next to him and he kisses me. I try my hardest not to cringe. He slowly starts to kiss down my jawline when he stops. "What's this?" He motions to a hickey on my neck and I panic. "Magnus I..." I choke I my words. He still stares at me in anger as I try to find words to say. "You weren't home that much, so I got lonely. I meet someone and-i just couldn't tell you. I was going to just I don't know when yet."

Magnus gets up and storms to our room. He pulls out the dressers and dumped out all my stuff. I yell at him to stop but he doesn't listen. He continues to throw my stuff around the house and I let him, I deserve it. Once he's done he lays on the bed and cries. I pick up my stuff and pack it up. Before I left out the house I kiss him on the cheek. "I still love you."