Roman holiday

Suggested by animime78

We'll be looking for sunlight
Or the headlights

I run through the house at midnight. Zipping up my backpack and shucking on my jacket. I quietly walk out the house, making sure not to wake up my parents. My tall muscular boyfriend Alec sits in his pick up truck, waiting for me.

Till our wide eyes burn blind

"Took you long enough." He complained as I finally got into the vehicle. I buckled my seat belt and let out a long waited sigh. I've never done anything like this before. He starts to drive off, but I look back. Reluctantly I turn on the radio, trying to get a distraction from my memories.

We'll be lacing the same shoes
That we've worn through

He shakes me awake and I look out the window to see a desert like area, except they're streets and stores. We're stopped at a motel right on the road of traffic. Alec tells me he's going to be right back, then leaves. I sit in the car starting to worry about my family. But I know that Alec and I will have a better life together on our own.

To the bottom of the line

We drive for more days, every so often stopping to stay at a motel. When I start to wake up I see a sign that reads "Welcome to Bandera". Then we reach our final spot. I look up at the tiny ranch style home. We both got out the car and sat on top of the red pick up.

And we know that we're headstrong
And our heart's gone

Alec hands me a beer. We start to drink and casually converse on top of the car. I look up at the beautiful house and the neighborhood. We could actually live here. He cups my cheek and pulls me in for a loving kiss. He grabs my waist and pulls me into his lap.

And the timing's never right

Before I know it we both have our shirts off. He pins me down on the roof of the car, fully dominating me. He kisses down my neck, down my chest, and back up to my lips. His kisses are strong and powerful. They overwhelm my thin lips so it's just like he's eating my face. He reaches down to unbutton my pants, but I stop him. "I don't think on top of a car is an appropriate place for me to lose my virginity.

But for now let's get away

The rest of that day we use to finish unpacking. We don't have much furniture, but that'll change soon. At the end of the night we make our way to the roof. I put my head on his chest and we both cuddle under a blanket. We stare up at the beautiful bright stars. They're true when they say the stars are seen beautifully from Texas. He grabs my hand and looks me straight in the eyes.

On a Roman holiday

I can't wait to start a beautiful family with you.