Im yours

By the way this story takes place after Magnus and Alec broke up but I haven't got to that book yet (please don't kill me) so I'll just try my best *warning self harm*

Some nerve you have
To break up my lonely
And tell me you want me
How dare you march into my heart

Their I was sitting in my apartment, re-watching Gillian's island over again and just eating what's left out of all the take out boxes I have. My phone rang an unknown number but I knew who it was. Alexander. I answered mostly because I wanted to hear his voice again.

Oh how rude of you
To ruin my miserable
And tell me I'm beautiful
'Cause I wasn't looking for love no

"Hello?" I answered but their was no response. Just silence. Then he hung up. I guess he's still mad at me but I should be mad at him. He's the one that tried to shorten my life without my permission!

Nobody asked you to get me attached to you
In fact you tricked me
And I wasn't trying to fall in love But boy you pushed me

I actually feel kinda bad for leaving Alec and I want him back but he probably doesn't even want me anymore. I wasn't able to fall in love for centuries and I just ruined my first and last true love. I just want to touch my Alexander again.

So all that I'm asking
Is that you handle me with caution
'Cause I don't give myself often
But I guess I'll try today

That's it I can't take it anymore. I finally have the strength to get up from the couch and I start to put on some clothes on that aren't Alec's holy sweaters.
I just throw on a plain black t-shirt and some skinny jeans (ikr how can Magnus be plain?!). I don't feel like doing my makeup so I just cat eyes my eyes so people aren't to shocked. I left my hair loose because that's how Alexander likes it. Even though my purple hair dye faded red.

'Cause I've had my heart
Broken before
And I promised I would never
Let me hurt anymore
But I tore down my walls
And opened my doors
And made room for one
So baby I'm yours

I make my way to the abandoned church they call the institute. I knock, hoping one of the Lightwoods won't answers but just my luck Isabelle Lightwood answers the door." What do you want you demon? You broke my brothers heart." Did I really hurt him that bad? I didn't think he'll be hurt that much." Actually I came to get back together with him" I replied and she smiled but that smile then faded." He's in his room. He's not doing so good."

Oh baby I'm yours
Oh baby I'm yours
Oh baby I'm yours
Oh baby I'm yours
But I tore down my walls
And opened my doors
And made room for one
So baby I'm yours

I made my way to Alec's room. I knew the way there by heart. I turned the door knob. It's locked. I knocked on the door. No response." Alec...it's me." It was about two minutes in silence then I heard the lock on the door turn.

I'm mad at you
For being so cute
And changing my mood
And altering my rude

I slowly opened the door, expecting the worse. I see a pale boy with a black mop of hair so he's not to bad yet. I hear him quietly sobbing on his pillow. I feel terrible. I sit next his body on the bed and he stirs. At least he's still living.

What's wrong with you
You make me sick
For being so perfect
What did I do
What can I do, oh

Alec's p.o.v:

I felt Magnus sit next to me. I can't believe he came back after what happened. I thought he didn't love me anymore. I started to sob harder once I remembered what I was trying to do. I couldn't let him see my arms.

And I wasn't trying
To melt this heart of iron
But the way you hold me
Makes the old me pass away

"Alec I'm sorry for not listening to you. But I just couldn't take it anymore I love you too much to let you go. I need you back in my life." Magnus explained. I couldn't live without him either but after he sees what I did. He probably won't want me back.

And I would be lying
If I said I wasn't scared to fall again
But if you promise me you'll catch me
Then it's okay

"M-Magnus. I'm sorry" was all I could spit out." For what?...oh" was all he said for a while. I guessing he found out what I was talking about." Show it to me please" he said after about five minutes.

'Cause I've had my heart
Broken before
And I promised I would never
Let me hurt anymore
But I tore down my walls
And opened my doors
And made room for one
So baby I'm yours

He picked up my arm and turned it around. A small gasp left his lips and then he sighed. He probably hates me now I thought.

Oh baby I'm yours
Oh baby I'm yours
Oh baby I'm yours
Oh baby I'm yours
But I tore down my walls
And opened my doors
And made room for one
So baby I'm yours

Magnus' p.o.v:

He had several cuts down each arm all the way up to his elbow. It's all my fault he did this. He sits up and now I see. He's lost a lot of weight. He also has a huge gash in neck. It could be from hunting demon but it looks like he hasn't gone out much.

Oh I hate that I
Spend my days just wasting time
Day dreaming 'til I see you again
I'm not used to this

I put him in my lap and he cries into my chest."I so sorry" I whisper into his hair. I rub his back in a comforting way. How could I make him do something so terrible?

Oh I used to be so used to boys just using me
For you to be you to me
Feels new to me
'Cause I usually cheer for the bad side

After a while he stopped crying and just stayed there in my arms."I love you Magnus" he finally said. I love you too. I didn't say it but I grabs his chin and we kissed. A kiss full of love, passion, lust and most importantly. Love. Alec and I loved each other more than anything in the world. That's why I could never lose him.

Love under a bad sign
So it makes me mad I'm
Falling again
Falling again

"Well I'm glad you two got back together I couldn't take seeing him like that anymore." I turned around to see the one and only cocky ass blonde Jace herondale.(I think that's how you spell it) "well if it isn't blondie" He snickered and Alec chuckles into the crook of my neck. It was good to have this back.

But I tore down my walls
And opened my doors
And made room for one
So baby I'm yours
Oh baby I'm yours
Oh baby I'm yours
Oh baby I'm yours
Oh baby I'm yours
But I tore down my walls
And opened my doors
And made room for one
So baby I'm yours
Oh baby I'm yours

So after that day when gay marriage was legal we got married and had two beautiful children. Alexander was the best thing to ever happen to me.