Goner

Tøp...yup I don't know why I'm doing this song but for some reason I got it stuck in my head and I thought it fit Alec so this is going to be a yandere fanfic with Jace (yup I also don't know why I think I'm high) is going to flirt with Magnus and Alec is going to get very mad so. And btw I don't own the characters and their probably going to not act like the usually do I know...I'm a terrible writer but.LETS GET TO IT!
--------------------------------------------

I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath

Magnus Bane. Why did I love him so much? And Jace Wayland. Why did he have to get in the damn way so much?
There he was again flirting with my man. All I wanted to do is have him to myself.

I wanna be known by you

I just needed something to get Magnus' attention. Like getting Jace out the way if things. But how should I do it? And should I do it?

I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath

"So how about tonight? Just you and me alone..." Jace asked Magnus with his usually slutty tone
"Tonight" Magnus said while slipping a piece a paper in Jace's hand and walked away. Tonight. I should do it tonight.

I wanna be known by you

I start to gather some things. But what should I bring? Maybe a sword or two. Of course my bow. Some rope. And maybe some handcuffs. For some fun later.

Though I'm weak
Beaten down
I'll slip away
Into the sound

I put all the things in a bag and wait. I here Jace and Izzy talking in the kitchen and I hear Jace start to leave. This is my time. Not because Jace is leaving now, it's because Izzy is about to cook.

The ghost of you
Is close to me
I'm inside out
You're underneath

I grab a cloak and throw it over me so no one will notice me. Their are plenty of people near Brooklyn at this time but I'll just blend into the darkness. But I'm still having second thoughts.

I've got two faces
Blurry's the one I'm not
I've got two faces
Blurry's the one I'm not

Maybe I shouldn't do this. Jace is my parabatai after all and if I hurt him it'll hurt me too. But on the other hand he was very arrogant and he always gets in the way of things.

I need your help to
Take him out
I need your help to
Take him out

I pick up my pace but I see the blonde at the front of Magnus' apartment, ringing the bell. I sit there on the opposite side of the street watching him as he chuckled into the speaker. What could be so interesting?

Though I'm weak
And beaten down
I'll slip away
Into the sound

When Jace enters the building I climb to Magnus' window. I see Magnus in tight leather pants and a white shirt with rainbow paint splatters, which brought out his rainbow dyed hair. Oh how much I wanted to taste those beautiful lips.

The ghost of you
Is close to me
I'm inside out
You're underneath

I watched them talk for a while but now I was guessing it was time to strike. They were both getting up from Magnus' couch to leave when I pulled out my bow...

Though I'm weak
And beaten down
I'll slip away
Into the sound

...And I let go. The arrow went through the window and  hit Jace right in his side. I winced in pain as it equally hurt me. I jumped through the window to see a shocked Magnus and a wincing Jace that is holding onto his bleeding side." Alexander what are you doing here?"

The ghost of you
Is close to me
I'm inside out
You're underneath

"I came her for you Magnus" is all I said." W-what the hell Alec. What was that for-" but I didn't let him finish. I got out my sephra blade out of my belt. I looked straight at Magnus before I stuck my blade right into Jace's heart.

Don't let me be gone

For some reason when I looked at Magnus the feeling of killing my parabatai didn't hurt me. Magnus was about to use his magic to hurt me in some way but I stopped him. I grabbed his hands and put him in magic proof hand cuffs." Alexander, please don't"

Don't let me be gone
         *minor smut warning*
It's like my body wasn't taking control anymore. I pushed Magnus against the wall and attached his sweet neck. It tastes just how he looked. Wonderful.

Don't let me be!
Don't let me be!

"Alexander don't do-" but I interrupted him." Shut up you downworlder" I said while I moved my kisses up to him lips. I kissed him deeply and I licked his bottom lip. I know he wasn't going to except the entrance so I took matters into my own hands.

I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath

I slipped my hand into his pants, feeling his member. He gasped which I took as my advantage and slipped my tongue into his mouth, exploring every nook and cranny.

I wanna be known by you

When we pulled apart Magnus' cat eyes were gleaming." Damn nephlim (I don't know how to spell it) I never thought you were like this" all I did was stare into his cat eyes. My only problem was what was I going to tell me parents?