Baby blue

Sequel to the chapter Peanut Butter

Isaac Lightwood-Bane

Born April 23, 2017

Time: 4:56 am

Weight: 8 pounds 6 ounces (3.9 kilograms)

Height: 21.5 inches (54.6 centimeters)

Parents: Alexander and Magnus Lightwood-Bane

Isaiah Lightwood-Bane

Born April 23, 2017

Time: 5:02 am

Weight: 8 pounds 2 ounces (3.7 kilograms)

Height: 20.2 inches (51.3 centimeters)

Parents: Alexander and Magnus Lightwood-Bane

May 6th, 2017

I heard soft snores escape Alexander's mouth as his breath slowed down. I layer his head down on my chest and swept his long hair out of his face.

He hasn't gotten sleep in days because of the babies. When one finally stops crying, the other starts. I try to help him, but I watch them during the day while he's at the institute so he insists he takes the night shift

When Isabelle saw how exhausted he was during training, she sent him home to get some sleep. So now he's had a couple days off to rest, which he hasn't been using to do that.

I picked Alexander up and carried him to our bedroom. Afterwards I went up to the nursery to find the children sound asleep.

Picture of nursery below

May 23, 2017

Today we are taking the twins to go visit their family. Alec didn't want anyone but us touching the babies until they were at least a month old. He's a very over protective dad.

Dressing them in baby blue onesies, we set them in the stroller and left our home.

When we opened the door to the institute, everything went quiet and all eyes were on us. Alexander face slowly went red from all the attention. The first Lightwood to run to us was of course Ms. Isabelle. Once she ran over most people went back to working on whatever case they had.

"Are these my little nephews?!" She squealed while reaching for Isaac which gladly expected the attention. "Who else would they be?" I questioned

We strolled Isaiah as Isabelle carried Isaac into the library where Jace, Clary, Maryse (I forgot how to sleep her name) , and Robert. Clary and Maryse gasped when they saw the cute babies. Maryse went to grab Isaiah out of the stroller when he started wailing loudly. "Shh, everything is okay baby, it's just your grandma." (Don't ask why she's so nice) she tried to calm him but he just screamed loudly. I saw the worry in Alec's eyes of seeing one his babies cry, so he reached for Isaiah who immediately stopped crying.
"Sorry he's the daddy's boy." He stated while setting him back in his stroller seat.

"They're so adorable." Clary squealed while cooing at Isaiah.

"Of course they are, because we made them."

Here's a chapter. Don't know when I'll post another one

Sorry