Too many shots

Drunk Alec au requested by @kat_lightwood

The next few chapters might be short because I'm working on longer ones so those will take more time

Alec stumbled into the kitchen to find Izzy, Jace, Clary, and Simon all talking. "It's fine, i know he'll like it." Isabelle whispered quietly but just loud enough for me to hear. "I'll like what?" I question while making my way over to the fruit bowl and biting into a apple.

"Going to a club." Clary answered, awfully close to Jace. What is her problem always trying to take Jace away from me.

"No way I'm going." I answered simply about to exit the room when Izzy grabbed my arm. "Come on big brother it's a opportunity for you to met someone. You've never dated anyone. Like ever." I groaned. "I'll think about it." Was all I said before she squealed loudly.

~~~

Loud music and flashing light pounded all throughout Pandemonium. Obviously I didn't pick out my outfit or I'd just be wearing baggy sweater with holes in them. So I let Isabelle pick for me tonight. I woke a navy blue button up with dark jeans. When I finally look up from the floor I was staring at, of course, everyone was gone.

I made my way over to the bar where downworlders were all over. A werewolf running the bar, two vampires drinking Bloody Mary's, a beautiful warlock drinking by himself. Wait a second. I take a closer look at the warlock and I can't keep my eyes off of him. His hair was dyed a countless amount of colors. He wore a tight black shirt and tight red leather pants. He had beautiful make up and his nails were perfectly manicured. How can someone be so perfect? I thought to myself.

He looked straight into my blue orbs with his piercing cat eyes. I could basically see him purring at the sight of me. Balancing his glass perfectly in his hand, he strode over to me. "Would you like a taste?"

~~many taste later~~

Isabelle's p.o.v (what that's a first)

At around 2 in the morning everything started to get boring so we decided to head home until I realized. "Hey guys do you know where Alec is?"

From the corner of my eye I saw something that I thought I'd never see. Alec was pinning Magnus, the owner of Pandemonium, to the back wall and whispering something in his ear while easing his hand down the warlocks waist. Magnus seemed to be enjoying it too.

"You know what, he'll be fine here."

Comment if you want a "morning after" chapter of this