Growing up together

This is a human au I guess with 6 year old Magnus and 5 year old Alec.

I'm only in kindergarten and this is already my 3rd school. Mother promised I'd be at this one longer, but I don't know what to believe anymore. I always made friends at my other schools, but then I would just leave and have to make new ones.

On my first day at this new school I saw this certain boy. I don't know what it was about him, but he made me feel really happy. He was much more mature than the other kids. But when it came to glitter, he really loved it.

When we became friends, I found he didn't have a mommy and daddy. I they killed each other. My friend Magnus said she lives in a foster home with lots of other kids like him. One day I hope he gets another mommy and daddy.

After about a month of us being friends he asked me to be his boyfriend. I guess it's kind of like a girlfriend but a boy instead, so I said yes. When I got home I was really excited so I told my parents and they didn't look very happy. They told me not to be his boyfriend. But I didn't listen to them because I loved him.

In second grade, we're still dating. He took me behind the school and kissed me on the mouth and I really liked it. When I got home, I didn't tell my parents what happened. I don't think I ever will.

In fifth grade things got a little more heated. I went over his house and he pushed me on the bed. We furiously made out in his room. He mostly pushed his tongue down my throat while I sucked on it. We weren't the most experienced, but I loved it.

Eight grade was the first time we "did it". his parents weren't home one night so we decided to do it. It hurt a lot but I'm glad that I lost my virginity to him instead of someone I didn't know.

When I got into high school I decided to officially tell my parents that I was gay. It didn't go very well. They kicked me out of the house, even though Isabelle pleaded that they shouldn't do it. I stayed with Magnus for while until we got the idea of maybe running away.

To be continued...