Baby girl

(1/3 part series)
"Alec!" The young warlock squealed as she ran over to him, arms open wide. She jumped into his arms as he spun her around in circles. Her giggles grew louder.

Magnus walked out of their bedroom, disheveled and only in a silk robe. "You too are always so loud, I can never get my proper beauty sleep." Magnus sassed to them. Madzie and Alec glanced at each other and then smiled back at Magnus. "Sorry Magnus." They both apologize simultaneously. Magnus giggles and heads to the kitchen to make his coffee.

"If you don't mind I'm taking Madzie with me today to the institute. She just wants to see everyone," Alec asked.
"Sure! I hope you have fun sweetie." Magnus kisses Madzie's forehead and then Alec's lips. Madzie grimaced at the sight of the two kissing.

———————

Everyone loved when Madzie came to the institute. She always brought some happiness and sunshine into this sad, tense place. Her favorite thing is to visit her new cousin, Luke. He had blonde hair like Jace and green eyes like Clary. He wasn't that mobile yet, but she loved to tell him stories.

"And then Sir Magnus saved prince Alec on his mighty steed!" She told him. Alec stood at the doorway, unnoticed. He was listening to her beautiful story, but why did Alec have to be the one being saved.

He went up behind her and picked her up from her legs. "What are you doing sweet pea?" She squealed in Alec's arms.

"I'm telling the tale of Sir Magnus!" She explained joyfully.

"Why can't I be the one saving the prince?" Alec asked her

"Because your the prince silly!"

"Well the prince wants you to come with him to the training room."
———————
"Hello, Magnus? What's wrong?" Alec stopped his wrestling with Madzie to pick up the call from his worried boyfriend. Magnus began to tell him about a troublesome client that he had that made quite the mess in the house. Alec stepped out of the room to finish his conversation with Magnus.

Now Madzie was bored. She wandered her way around the institute to find something fun to do. Nothing.

"There's a demon in the city attacking mundanes. It's not a demon we've ever seen before, but we cannot find their bodies."

"A mission!" Madzie thought. "I could try to find the demon and stop them!"

Madzie snuck her way outside of the institute. It was very quiet and the only noise was the honking of cars in the streets. Meanwhile while Jace was on patrol he saw Madzie outside of the institute. In the shadows laid the blood draining demon. Venom leaked from its wide open mouth as it stared at the young warlock.

Jace ran over to her. "Madzie go!" And the demon struck.