Coffee Shop

A soft breeze fell upon me as the soft ring of the doorbell rung. A boy, tall with raven hair and piercing blue eyes, approached me. His voice, soft yet firm, ordered some tea from the menu. I was dazed for a moment. I couldn't help but stare into his beautiful eyes. After a while it got kinda weird so I started to prepare his drink. I handed him the small cup and watched as he made his way to a seat in a corner and started to busy himself on his phone. He was so beautiful. The way he sipped his beverage and licked all around his lips afterwards was enticing. Soon I realize that the line is getting pretty long and I haven't taken anyone's orders. As the day goes on, I watch him as he stays in that corner, being alone. At the end of my shift, I spike up my hair more and try to convince myself that he's into me. I walk out and make my way over to the once empty corner.

"Hi my name is Magnus. I saw you here today and thought you looked very interesting." He looked up at me and smiled shyly. He tries to open his mouth and speak, but only jagged breathes come out. I laugh slightly at this as he flushes. "Would you like to go out for dinner this weekend?" I ask and all his does is nod vigorously. I then right my number on a napkin and slide it to him. "Can't wait to see you then."
---------------------------------------------
Sorry that it's short