Fear (1)

Hi guys so I just wanted to let you know that if you every see a number on the title it means it's going to be a short chapter but it's going to be in a mini series so this is going to be the first one called fear (but I was going to name it umbrellas if you know what I mean)

Shadowhunters are supposed to be brave, fearful, relentlessly. But everyone has a fear, even those brave shadowhunters.

So one day I decided to find out what Alec's fear was. It was unaffective.

Flashback

"Hey Alec, I have a surprise for you!" I smiled evilly as I walked onto the porch where Alec was.

Alec stared out into the lit up night of Brooklyn. "Yeah?" He responded by never looking away from the mundanes walking and looking awfully....mundane.

Magnus opened his palms and let the furry spider onto Alec shoulder.

The shadowhunter slightly jumped a bit at the spiders movement but just stared at the being crawling on his shoulder.

Alec chuckled softly; his laugh was the most beautiful sound in all the world. "Magnus I'm a shadowhunter do you really think a little bug will scare me?"

"Everyone has a fear Alexander. Everyone has a fear."

"Well tell me the day when you find what I'm afraid of." He walked back into the apartment with the spider still on his shoulder.

"You know with that spider around Chairman might find it and kill it."

"Well at least you found out someone's biggest fear."