Play date (remake)

Hi guys so I decided to try and redo my first ever chapter on this book since it hit 2k reads. Hopefully I do better

You call me on the telephone you feel so far away

You tell me to come over there's some games you wanna play

I groan, rolling over on my back to stare up at the ceiling. From the crack in my window I can see the sun is starting to rise, and I'm still not asleep. A loud noise from my side dresser startles me. I grab my phone, my eyes stinging from the bright light. I then see that Magnus is calling me. "Hello?" I ask in a groggy voice.

"Why are you still up?" He ask in a demanding voice. "It's 5 in the morning!" I stay silent for a minute. "I couldn't sleep" is all I reply and I hear a sigh on the other end. "Come over. I'll help."

I'm walking to your house nobody's home

Just me and you and you and me alone

I made my way over to Magnus' apartment. The cold autumn air swept over me; I wish I brought a jacket. When I make my way to the door it's already wide open. I made my way inside and I saw Magnus in the kitchen, making tea. But he was only in his robe. "Don't worry Alexander," He stated. "I'll get you to sleep."

We're just playing hide and seek its getting hard to breathe

...under the sheets with you

He made his way over to the living room where I was sitting and handed me the cup of tea. I sipped it and I could already feel the soothing herb slither down my throat. He started to pepper kisses down my neck as I began to yawn. "Looks like someone's getting sleepy." He whispered deeply into my ear.

I don't wanna play no games I'm tired of always chasing...

...chasing after you

I sat on Magnus' lap on the couch. He began to rub my thigh as I snuggled closer into his chest. Soon after I feel asleep but in my head I only thought about one thing. About how much I love Magnus.

I don't give a fuck about you anyways

Who ever said I give a shit about you

Did Magnus even love me the way I loved him. Sure we go on dates and stuff but he never said the words before. Nether have I, but that makes me furious that he won't admit that he loves me.

You never share your toys or communicate...

...I guess I'm just a play date to you

I wanted Magnus, badly. Every time I saw him it was like a gravitational pull, wanting me to be closer to him every second. Even sexually I wanted him to be marked as mine.

I wake up in your bedroom and they're is nothing left to say

When I try to talk your always playing board games

I wake up to no longer find myself on the couch. I sit up and see myself in Magnus' bed. I flush deeply as thoughts crawl into my mind. A sweet smell of bacon washes over me. I walk into the kitchen to find Magnus cooking in a cute pink apron. "I-I need to tell you-" I try to state but he only sits me down to eat breakfast.

I wish I had monopoly over your mind...

...I wish I didn't care all the time

I sighed and began to eat my food. I ate very quickly and I noticed Magnus staring at me. "What?" I questioned and he just giggled.

Where just playing hide and seek

It's getting hard to breathe...

...Under the sheets with you

I check the messages on my phone to see that my sister is trying to get hold of me. I put down my phone and ignore her calls. I need to tell Magnus how I feel before I go.

I don't wanna play no games I'm tired of always chasing...

...Chasing after you

I look in the mirror at myself. I fix my hair and straighten my shirt, hoping Magnus would see the small changes.

I don't give a fuck about you anyways
Who ever said I give a shit about you

You never share your toys or communicate I guess I'm just a play date to you

I start tearing up. What if he doesn't love me? It'll be all my fault because I'm so unimportant. I slowly start to lose faith in myself.

Ring around the rose I never know, I never know what you need

Ring around the rose I want to give you, want to give you what you need

I finally get my act together and make my way back out to the living room. I see Magnus sitting with his arms crossed watching some kind of fashion show. "Hey Mags I need to ask you something." He looks at me.

I don't give a fuck about you anyways who ever said I give a shit about you

You never share your toys or communicate I guess I'm just a play date to you

"Magnus my love for you is stronger than anything I've ever felt in my entire life. You make me do things that I wouldn't normally do. Magnus I love you."

You know I give a fuck about you everyday day, guess it's time that I tell you the truth

If I share my toys will you let me stay, don't wanna leave this play date with you

He kisses me, hard. He pinned me down on the couch and deepened the kiss. I open my mouth a little to let his tongue explore ever crevasse of my mouth. He picks me up and carries me to the bed room. As soon as the clothes starts to come off he whispers in my ear, "I don't want to leave this play date with you."