Innocent

Weird Malec AU. Don't ask. But just so you know, everyone here is human so there will be some differences. But Alec is really cute so I hope you love it.

My fluffy black hair was hard to control sometimes. It would just go everywhere! So sometimes I don't care and just run my fingers through it until later in the day.

Sometimes I wish I could be more like my siblings; more aware of what's going on around me. Even though I'm the oldest child, they still treat me like in a kid. Whenever someone make a dirty joke that I don't get, everyone else laughs and I just feel lost.

That's how I feel in society, lost and out of place.(a/n: same Alec same) You rarely find a 19 year old pansexual guy who likes to wear soft colors and who can cry from watching a Disney movie.

I wish I could just find someway to fit in, but every since everyone in my high school found out that I was pansexual and my parents eventually found out; it's been hard.

The worst part is that I'm a grown-up now and I still live with my parents, which still don't except me. I need to leave here but can I really handle the real world?

I was knocked out of my thoughts when my sister Isabelle walked into my room and went straight to my bathroom. "What are you doing?" I asked as she went through my drawers and I slipped on my sweater all the way.

"Stealing your toothpaste, I ran out." She started to brush her teeth in my bathroom mirror.

"You could've at least asked me before you stole it," as a reply she just mumbled something before spitting out her toothpaste into the sink.

"We're taking you to a party tonight so you can actually do something people do. Try to look nice," and she disappeared into the halls.

"What does she mean look nice," I mumbled. "Don't I already look great?"
---------------
I struggled as I tried to find something that would impress people.

My favorite cat sweater? No. My ironic doge tee? much nope. Nyan cat hoodie? I don't think that old meme would impress anyone.

I sighed as a I realize how trash I am. Then in the back of my closet, I find a pastel blue button up shirt; I guess this could do.

I put on the shirt and added some blue skinny jeans. After I was finished, I looked in the mirror and started to try to fix my hair again. It will just always be crazy.

I walked out of my room for the first time today, to find my sister in a tight black dress. She always liked to impress people.

My other brother, Jace, was stunning as always. Flowing gold hair that matched his equally beautiful golden eyes. He was the closest thing to perfection you could ever get.

I could never tell him that I like him.

Caught in my thoughts of Jace, I noticed Isabelle and him leaving so I followed.

When I got outside it was quiet chilly outside, normally how late night New York was.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Magnus Bane." Both of them stated at the same time.

"Isn't he that fashion guy?"

I remember seeing him on a interview on one of those late night talk shows. He seems like the party type.

"Yes he makes the best dresses I've ever seen!" Isabelle smiled while Jace shrugged. "He's alright I guessed."

Isabelle punched him in the arm and mumbled something like "doche."

Magnus. Sounds interesting.

Ok I'm done for now and I just wanted to post something. I might make a second part but it all depends if you guys like it so please tell me or just vote so I know. 👋🏾