Death of a Lightwood

Sorry I've been busy and also I am busy since I'm about to fly back home and go back to school in 3 weeks so I have a lot to do

He's been in his room all day. Ever since he heard this morning that she died, he went in his room and never left out. I hate seeing him like this, not eating or showering. Constantly blaming himself for her death. It's nothing he could've done.

I try to comfort him, give him hugs and sweet kisses on the cheek, but all he does is push away my affection. It's starting to get frustrating. I miss him being in my arms, snuggling into the crook of my neck. He promised that he wouldn't let anything in the universe get in the way of our love.

But it didn't stay that way.

He lied straight to my face and never came to me whenever he was having trouble. All he did was bottle the stuff inside. I was never known for pouring out my feelings either so our relationship was just a big mess of lies.

The day Isabelle was announced dead he ran straight to our house. I followed him but by the time I was home, he already locked the door to one of the guest rooms. The one he used to use before we started sleeping together. That night he felt sorry and poured out all the things he never told me, but instead of forgiving him, I was angry at him. Angry at him for not keeping his promise even though I didn't keep mine.

Now he's been stuck in the room and I've been stuck here thinking of how we can save our relationship. And most importantly, how I can save Alexander.

This was going to be completely different but I decided to make it more of a plot twist because even though Isabelle is dead, Alec is the one dead inside.