Peanut butter

Warning mpreg alert! If you don't like this stuff then skip this chapter
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Magnus!" Alec groaned while rubbing his swollen abdomen. "We're out of crunchy peanut butter again." I threw the empty container of peanut butter on the ground. Useless piece of crap.

"But I just got 3 jars today." Magnus pecked around the corner sounding confused.

"But I ate all 3 jars today." I confessed. He sighed "Alec you can't just eat peanut butter this isn't healthy."

"Don't be mad," I pleaded. "Just the babies really want peanut butter and don't you want your two little boys to be happy?" I said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine I'll go get you more peanut butter. Only because I love you." He said leaning down and giving me a quick peck on the lips.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled standing up from the couch and stretching my sore back.

My sister, Isabelle opened the door. "Alec!" He squealed and dropped the bag in her hand, running towards me.

She stopped at my pregnant 38 week belly. I could pop at any moment. "May I?" She asked and I nodded in response. She placed her hands on the bump and she smiled widely. "I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt!"

The babies kicked and she gasped. "They can understand me!" She squealed while I laughed at her excitement.

When she was done she ran over to get the bags she brought in. She then handed it to me and inside were jars of pickles and peanut butter.

I gasped loudly in extreme excitement. Magnus and Izzy laughed at how excited I was over one silly thing.

I glared at them and popped open a fresh jar of peanut butter, dipping a finger in. I put the salty goodness in my mouth.

Still tasted like heaven.

Suddenly I felt a wet feeling in my pants and water run down my leg.

"Shit!"

"Alexander what's wrong? Are you okay? Are the babies okay?" He asked in parental panic.

"The babies are coming." Is all I said.

Comment if you want story of them and the new babies. Voting ends at the end of June