Pretty boy

Shoutout to my friend Lexibear4 for liking this idea

Alec wasn't a girl

Alec wasn't a boy

Alec was himself

He didn't need some labels telling him what he was, he just knew that he was himself. But the people at his high school didn't get that.

Until a new kid showed up to school. That day Alec wore a white shirt with a blue jacket matching his blue skirt and converse. Some boys beat him up in the hall and he wanted to put on some make up to cover the black eye. He made his way into the bathroom and started to work his magic. Then a boy came in. A boy he didn't recognize from school. He had long hair, the sides were shaved and it had red streaks running through it. His bright hazel eyes compliment his tan skin. I stopped to memorize the man and I guess he caught me staring.

"Like what you see?"

I turn away, blushing from embarrassment. I sigh and finish applying make up to my eye. The mysterious boy makes his way next to me. He stares at me for a while and then says "I like your skirt. You're very brave to wear it."
~~~~~

Later that day he invited me to this house, which I didn't think was going to happen. His house was pretty empty so I guess his parents aren't home. We make our way up to his bedroom. He quickly close the door and told me he had a secret. He opened up his closet to find it was an exact mirror to mine. 

Sorry for the crappy content recently