I love you too Alexander

"Hey Alec, your coming to my game tonight right?" Jace slammed his locker and started to walk down the hall towards the exit.

"Yeah I'll be there. But I might be a little late I have some after school clubs I have to go to." I commented quietly. "Good. I'm going to Clary's house anyways."

Jace left my side and quickly exited the school. I looked around quickly and headed to the back of the school towards the football field.

~~~

There across field stood the boy. His hair had hot pink streaks that match the color of his sparkling nails. His black combat boots match his leather jacket and underneath the jacket was nothing but his bare chest. He put a cigarette to the tip of his lips and inhaled the smoke. He's smoking again.

Once I reached him I stated seriously. "I thought I told you to stop smoking?" He looked up at me with those beautifully bright hazel eyes. He just answered with a simply, "I needed one." I sighed and sat next to him on the school bleachers. He threw the finished cigarette onto the dirt and stepped on it. "Come on let's go to my house."

~~~

Walking to Magnus' apartment was always easy because he lived in a quiet, rich neighborhood. But today it was really different. A gang of people outside his building had signs with "faggot" or "bisexuals are sluts" (a/n: please don't hurt me it's just for the story I don't believe any of this stuff)

"Hey Lightworm!" One of the teenagers yelled. "Are you going out with him? He'll just leave you. He never loves anyone." Magnus gripped Alec's hand tightly. "Let's go." He mumbled and stormed off.

~~~

"So what's with all of that?" Alec asked as the waitress at Taki's handed them their drinks. "Sebastian," He responded. "I didn't let him copy my answers on some stupid test and now he's spreading all these rumors about me that I'm a slut and that I only want sex." A tear slid down Magnus' cheek. "I didn't want to find out like this."

I reached over the booth and wiped his tears away. "Magnus no matter what. I will love you. And you love me too, that's all that matters." Leaning over, I gave him a quick kiss.

"I love you so much Alexander."