Slow and steady

Requested by rochel66 and stephanielewis0719
And also JassyJass15 they're really great people to me and have been here from the beginning

Mpreg and smut warning if you don't like this stuff then leave. This also might be a whols separate book series if you guys enjoy it.

A sweet moan passed by my lips. Sweat dropped down from my dark hair as I dug my claws deeper into his back. Dark purple marks scattered over my skin as we both finished off simultaneously. His hot liquids poured deep inside me as I panted loudly into his ear. After we both caught our breath, he pulled me into his chest as we began to snuggle. He kissed the top of my forehead tenderly before dosing off.
---------
I wake up one morning to a terrible headache. The smell of bacon wiffs up my nose and for once it actually disgusted me. I ran to the bathroom aside our bedroom and threw up all the contents in my stomach (which wasn't a lot). I brush my teeth afterwards and head towards the kitchen. I kiss my tall, handsome boyfriend on the lips. "Good morning, beautiful." He replies while he finishes up the meal he made for us.

We sit down to eat breakfast and I avoid my bacon as much as possible. Alec notices this and questions it. "I'm just not in the mood for bacon this morning." I reply and it looks like he wants to pry, but he doesn't. I suddenly get the painful feeling in my stomach again before sprinting off to the bathroom and waisting all the breakfast I just ate. Alec walks behind me and rubs my back soothingly. He wipes my mouth off with a napkin and I get up from the cold tiled floor to brush my teeth.

"Magnus I'm worried," Alec states. "You shouldn't get sick like this. You're a warlock stuff like the flu doesn't happen to you." I shrug it off as I spit out my toothpaste in the sink. He kisses me and tells me. "You're staying bed. I don't need to worry about you anymore"

Comment if you liked it I might make a separate book just of mpreg