Somthings different

So this chapter is kinda based off of the sneak peek of tomorrow's episode (I'm writing this the day before 2x12 releases) and so it's going to be about what Magnus would act like around Alec if he was possessed or something.

Letting myself into our apartment with the key Magnus gave me; I walk in to find my distressed boyfriend leaning against the wall.

I sensed his negative mood and strode over to him. I gave him a sweet kiss but he pushed me away.

"Lightwood what are you doing?" He spat while rubbing my remaining saliva off his lips, removing his lip gloss in the process.

"I can't kiss you anymore? I'm sorry that I'm always out, but I'm busy trying to protect everyone and you know that." He kind of just looked away and stared at something in the distance.

"Magnus, what's wrong?" Ignoring my question, he still stared off into space

I stared at him worryingly before licking my lips and finally stating. "You know what. I'll just go, call me when you want to talk."

I left before he got to reply, even though he wasn't going
to.
--------------

"Maybe he just has something going on in his life that he's not ready to tell you yet." Isabelle leaned closer to her mirror making sure she applies her mascara perfectly.

I sighed and vigorously ran my fingers through my raven locks. "I get it just, he normally tries to help me when I need him."

"Just comfort him, then maybe he'll start to feel better."
------------
"Magnus!" I banged on the door harder than the last 7 times, and still no answer.

I didn't want to use the key because I wanted us to engage in conversation, but desperate time call for desperate measures.

I put the key in the hole and jiggled it for a moment before I heard the satisfying clicking sound. Pushing the door open I heard Magnus mumbling ancient words under his breath.

"Magnus?" I questioned, taking hold of my seraph blade and stepping closer.

A low growl left the back of his Adams apple. If I wasn't worried, that would've been a major turn on.

He make eye contact with me and something wasn't right.
His eye sockets were empty, but blood was pouring out of them.

"Alexander," He purred. "Someone here has been missing you. Luckily I don't need this filthy warlock body anymore so he can have it back."

There was a bright flash of light, so blinding that I couldn't see anything. Once the light was gone, my once flamboyant boyfriend was laying on the ground looking like a fragile child.

"Magnus?" I said softly, trying not to scare him. I heard a sob escape his chapped lips and I ran over to his limp body.

I knelt down near his body and pulled him into my chest. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and cried even hard. I've never seen him like this.

By this point my shirt is now wet.

"Don't worry Maggie, I will always be here for you."