My darling Alexander

Warning this is going to get inappropriate and it's gonna be creepy for some audiences because it involves kidnapping (but he's an adult is it still called that?) they're kinda in a bdsm relationship but it's a little more forceful anyways don't say I didn't warn you also not I'm not kink shaming anyone

Btw they are humans

Day 359

Ive been in here for almost a year. He checks on me twice a day but other than that he's just working.

Normally he doesn't treat me terribly unless I've broken on of his rules

Rule 1: No back talking
Rule 2. Be dressed and ready for breakfast at 8 and be in your pajamas by 6:30
Rule 3: No cussing
Rule 4: For any attempt of escape you'd be punished and a family member would be killed
Rule 5: You do everything I tell you

I know he sounds harsh, but he's actually not that bad. I have a room with a bathroom and a closet full of clothes (mostly baggy sweaters because he knows that's what I like). Every morning he comes and bring me breakfast and we talk (and sometimes do other things) and he's just a normal person. But he just has an obsession with me.

The only bad thing he's done is kill my little brother Max. He warned me but I tried to escape anyways and he ended up killing the youngest Lightwood. He hit me pretty hard for the whole week and he wouldn't bring me breakfast or dinner.

The door creaked open and there stood the familiar man. His long dark hair had new vibrant blue streaks in it while his hazel eyes shone. "I see you died your hair a new color." I commented and smiled. He normally didn't visit me in the middle of the day unless it was his day off, but it wasn't so I knew something was wrong.

Magnus continued to stare at me through the crack in the door and only said. "Alexander I love you. Do you know that?" I nodded quickly.
"Maggie, what's wrong?" I whispered quietly, afraid that I would somehow break him if I talked too loud.

Here is my attempt at smut. Warning it's probably going to be very bad.

He fully made his way into my room, full enough for me to see his whole body and that's when I noticed. He had a knife in his hand. I whimpered and began to scoot towards the head of the bed, hoping it would somehow help me. "I'm just going to have a little fun with you Alexander. You won't even feel the pain." He pushed me against the bed and kissed me hard and sloppy. I felt for not being able to keep up with the rhythm he had. He pulled the shirt over my head and began to trace the knife over my chest. "Now where should I carve my name?"

My heart began to beat faster in fear, but also in curiosity. "M-Maggie?" I stuttered. But before I could respond he already made his way down to my chest. He took one of my nipples into his mouth and began to fiddle with the other. Soft gasp escaped my lips as I bucked my hip upward, but he forcefully held them down. Not long after, I felt the cold touch of metal hit my chest. I shut my eyes tight to help ease the pain, but Magnus help by palming at my member through my boxers. Even though he was carving out my skin I was a moaning mess. The knife continued. Going deeper, and deeper. Carving some unknown shape of Magnu's choice.

I finally open my eye to find some unknown symbol.

"What is this?" I questioned. We sat there in silence for a second. (And now we just sit in silence) After a while he replied with, "in this life you may not know what it is, but in another life it is very important to you."

Comment if you want more of my attempt at some smut