WAWR- Brother!Stark x (f)Reader x Peter Parker (6/6)

Words: 2193
Pairing: Brother!Stark x (f)Reader x Peter Parker
Warnings: swearing, bullying
Requested by anon
"I really liked your "What a Weird Relationship" and I just need more of the Brother/Father!TonyxReader. Like maybe a sorta prequel? When Tony first became Iron Man or finding her or the Avengers or anything. I just need it assjdjsjdjkhjshd."
Summary: On this special day of making your family official, you and Tony reminisce about the time you first met, when he showed you to the world, and when you first discovered your powers. You've had some crazy times together.
Author's Note: soooooo I kinda made it a series of small stories but I didn't really know how to include the becoming the iron man but it's definitely a prequel, of like three parts :) and to keep it the Peter Parker x Reader part, I made sure to include a story about him :))) Also, the italics is memory, and the normal text is real time woo

*Edited*

---

Ever since you were able to understand the relationship you had with Tony and Pepper, you wanted to hear about how it all came to be. So every year, right around the time they found you, which also happened to be right around your birthday, they told stories from when you were found.

And this year was no exception. But since it was official adoption time, again- right around your birthday, you both decided to include some extra memories. It was nice, to just remember how things started, and what a weird relationship the two of you have had over the past ten-plus years.

---

All your five-year-old self wanted was food. Just something small. And you found the perfect target.

A man walked past you, holding a bag of fast food in his hand. He stopped at the crosswalk and talked to the lady beside him, looking at something in his hand. He was too distracted to notice a slight movement on the bag.

So you walked up to the crosswalk and stuck your arm into the bag, but the man turned around. "Hey!" He yelled, realizing that you weren't face to face with him, but closer to the ground.

"Tony!" The lady caught the man's attention. "It's just a child, be careful."

"But, Pepper, they tried to take my food!" The man whined.

"Am sorry." You looked down at your fingers, sad that your plan had not worked.

The woman bent down and was now at eye level with you. "Where are your parents?"

You shrugged. "They said, bye-bye!"

The woman looked back up at the man. "No," The man had said.

"Come on; the little girl is dirty and out on the streets of New York. Just a few hours?" She asked.

The man rolled his eyes. "Fine." And he handed the bag to the woman, who took out some fries and handed them to you. You were beyond thankful.

"What's your name?" The woman asked as you crossed the street, holding her hand.

"(Y/N)."

"What a beautiful name. Don't you think so, Tony?" The woman asked.

The man shrugged. "Sounds like a trouble maker."

The woman laughed. "Well, I'm Pepper. And this is Tony."

"Pepper." You smiled, already liking the name. Tony seemed a little familiar to you; maybe you had seen him around New York before. You didn't know.