Pink Panther - Avengers & Stark!Reader

Words: 881
Pairing: Avengers & Stark!Reader
Featuring: Bucky, Sam, T'Challa, Tony
Requested by books-blog-and-other-stuff and yourcaitlinraye via kik
Summary: Bucky and Sam need your help, and as Tony's sibling, you are the perfect person for the job. The only person you fear is who will be receiving their prank, though.
Author's Note: this was funny and sometimes funny imagines are nice because we need a break from angst and too much love

*Edited*

---

"I don't know who is going to kill you more, Tony or T'Challa?" You giggled as you stood behind Sam and Bucky, who were trying to break into Tony's lab.

"Tony," Sam and Bucky replied at the exact same time.

"And why am I here again?" You groaned, pushing the two out of your way and quickly unlocking the door with your key. Well, the key that you stole from your brother.

"You grew up with Tony; you know how his mind works. That, and, you probably know his passwords," Sam smirked, following you into Tony's lab.

"For the record, I didn't really grow up with Tony. He was way older than me and always seemed to be out partying; unless mom and dad made him stay home and watch me," You told them, walking over to Tony's computer. "God, he is going to kill me. I'm telling him you guys forced me to do this."

"Fair enough," Bucky nodded.

Luckily, Tony was out for interviews today, so you had full access to his lab. It was T'Challa you were worried about.

"Hey, think about it this way," Bucky started, "This is the first time Wilson and I have ever agreed on anything, and probably the last."

You groaned, knowing how Bucky and Sam didn't get along. Hell, Sam would change what he likes if Bucky likes the same thing, so it was nice to see them at least getting along, even if it was because of a prank.

You walked over to his computer, "Hello FRIDAY," You smiled.

"What are you doing?" FRIDAY asked.

"We're just going to play a game and mess with Tony. Don't worry; I'll fix it later," You told the AI before Sam got annoyed and opened his mouth.

"What's his password?" Sam asked, getting impatient.

"Well," You thought for a second, "Either something about being Tony Stark-" You tried the one you could think of, not it. "-Or his password from being a kid-" wrong. And the three others you tried were wrong, too.

"Is there anything else it could be?" Bucky was getting just as impatient as Sam, which you found hilarious.

You nodded, trying one last thing. To your surprise, it worked. "Well, I'll be damned," You shook your head with a laugh.

"What was it?" Bucky raised his eyebrow.

"My birthday," You sighed as the computer, a small smile on your face.

It took you some time to hack into Tony's work, but Sam was right; you do know how his brain is. Recoding FRIDAY was the easy part, actually finding her program was harder. His brain was so disorganized, and it reflected on his work.

"How does he even work like this?" Bucky marveled at the screen as you began to look through his files.

"FRIDAY, where's your program?" You mumbled, searching.

Continuing to scroll through, you heard the two men behind you begin to bicker. It was like you were babysitting two four-year-olds who couldn't behave themselves.

"We're in!" You shouted, finally finding what you were looking for. You pulled up the Pink Panther song and opened up FRIDAY's coding, fitting the song into the code. After giving FRIDAY a quick save and restart, she was back up and running again. Now, you pulled up the camera to the common room to monitor his reaction.

Bucky and Sam ran to sit in the common room and had FRIDAY call T'Challa to see them. They were trying their hardest not to snicker and laugh too much to distract T'Challa. "What do you need?" He asked before he entered, seeing Sam and Bucky trying not to laugh.

He walked into the room to find out more but knew what was going on the second the music started playing. "You didn't..." T'Challa mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"We did!" Bucky yelled, sticking out his tongue before erupting into a fit of laughter.

"How did you manage to do this? Was it (Y/N)?" T'Challa yelled, but the music never stopped playing.

"Sing with me, Barnes, do do, do do, do do do do do doooooo!" Sam shouted; it seemed to be so much fun to play these jokes.

You laughed at the video, recording the whole thing. However, you almost fell out of your chair when you heard the door shut. "What are you doing in my lab, at my desk?" Your brother yelled, stopping your laughter.

"Sam and Bucky forced me into it!" You defended, jumping up and getting ready to run out, "But look at how much fun they're having."

"Why is FRIDAY's code pulled up?" Tony glared.

Your face went straight, hoping not to get yelled at too much by big brother. "Well, whenever T'Challa enters the common room, FRIDAY plays the Pink Panther theme," You admitted.

Tony shook his head with laughter, "I'll give you that one. Maybe we keep it for a few weeks."

Your smile quickly returned, and T'Challa ran out of the room to find you, looking for someone to blame for this horrible thing done to him.

After weeks of him not entering the common room, he thought it was over. He took one step in the common room, and the Pink Panther theme song played all throughout the base, just to annoy him.