Reading (2/2) - Wanda Maximoff x Reader

Words: 1005
Pairing: Wanda Maximoff x Reader
Featuring: Pietro Maximoff, Natasha Romanoff
Warnings: fluffffffff (that and one swear word)
Requested by anon
"Hey I just found your blog and I absolutely LOVED the Wanda X reader called Reading. I was wondering if you could do a part 2 about their date or cuddles afterwards? - Xx anon"
Summary: It's time for your date! But things just keep going wrong, how much worse can it get?
Authors Note: I reallllly liked this

*Edited*

---

"I'm so happy for them," Natasha said to Pietro as you and Wanda walked out.

"My little sister is growing up." Pietro smiled.

"She's the same age as you!" Natasha laughed.

"Need I remind you-"

"Yes, I know, you're twelve minutes older." Natasha rolled her eyes. "Just be happy."

You grabbed Wanda's hand and led her to the car. You offered to drive, since you had the whole night planned. You had reservations at a fancy restaurant. Then, there was a park to walk around at near the restaurant, which you were going to do after. It was going to be perfect, and you were so happy that you were with Wanda.

You had liked Wanda for so long, maybe even from the first time you saw her when she joined the team. Of course, that was when everyone was cautious of her because they had just come from Ultron's side, but you couldn't deny that you thought she was beautiful. And after getting to know her, it just made your liking for her even bigger. Being attractive was just a bonus at this point.

You guys talked randomly in the car. To your surprise, it wasn't as awkward as you thought it was going to be. You were comfortable around Wanda, and Wanda was comfortable around you. It was nice.

When you arrived at the restaurant, you realized that there weren't many cars in the parking lot. "Great, it won't be busy!" You smiled at her.

"Yes, at least we will be able to hear each other." Wanda smiled back.

You grabbed her hand and walked up to the door. But when you grabbed the door and pulled, it didn't open. You could see employees inside, but the door wouldn't open. You pushed the door too, but that didn't work.

Someone saw you trying to get the door open. "Can I help you?" A man asked.

"Yeah, I had reservations for here." You told him. "For like, now."

"Oh, our power went out earlier today, and we had to close; we will reschedule your reservation for you?" The man asked.

You looked over to Wanda. "No, it is okay. We will go somewhere else." She spoke up.

"Oh, uh, have a good evening, then." The man smiled. "Sorry about the inconvenience." And he shut the door.

"Now what?" You groaned.

"Didn't you say you had another thing planned?" Wanda asked, as you two started to head back to the car.

"Yeah, but that was supposed to be for after dinner." You sighed. "I'm sorry, Wanda. For messing this up."

"It is not your fault." She told you as you two got in the car. "I am just glad to be with you."

You smiled at her. "How badly do you want to go to a nice restaurant?" You asked her.

"Honestly," Wanda started. "I don't really want to go to one. They always have weird food."

"See, I knew we would be good together." You turned the car on and began to drive.

"You figured something out?"

"Yeah, and you're going to love it." You giggled a bit.

You drove for not even five minutes as you pulled into a Mcdonald's parking lot. "No one comes here this late. It'll be nice."

"Oh, I am so excited!" She cheered, and you two got out of the car yet again.

And this time, when you pulled on the door, it opened. You smiled, successful.

You two walked up to order. You both got some rendition of a burger and fries, and you even ordered one of the milkshakes. You were going to be cliché, one way or another. Rather if it's going to a fancy restaurant for a first date or sharing a milkshake, you didn't really care. Being out with Wanda was fun.

She seemed to really enjoy the dinner, and so did you. There were two other teenagers in there, but they left not long after you started to eat. Some employees did talk to you guys as you were waiting for your food; you are Avengers, after all. You two didn't care, though; it happens.

Yet again, throughout the whole dinner, you guys talked about random things. She told you stories of her and Pietro from childhood, and you told her stories from before they joined the Avengers.

Once you finished, she reminded you of your other idea. You could still go back to the park and walk around! That would be fun.

After a few more minutes in the car, you arrived at the garden, and you both were excited.

You raced to the park from the car, and only to realize that there was a caution tape wrapped all around it. The grass was being treated.

"Of course, what great luck!" You yelled, obviously annoyed.

"Hey, it's okay." Wanda smiled. "We can just go back to the facility."

"I feel like I failed our date." You sighed.

"I loved going to get burgers!" She told you. "And I think I know how I can fix it."

You smiled at her. "Back to the car, yet again, we go!"

---

"Yeah, this fixed it." You whispered.

"I knew it would." She smiled at you.

You guys were sat on the couch in front of the big TV. Cuddling and watching a bunch of Disney movies was a perfect way to fix the night.

The cuddling idea was Wanda's idea, but she didn't know any movies to watch. So you found the Disney collection, and a Disney marathon is what happened.

"Awe, they're so cute!" Was what you woke up to the next day.

"Damn, Nat, you scared me." You sighed and turned your head to realize that you and Wanda had fallen asleep on the couch, cuddling and watching movies.

"I'm so glad you guys finally went out." Natasha smiled, like it was all her doing. "How'd your fancy date go?"

"Horrible." You told her. "Our fixed date went much better, though." You smiled, content with everything in your life.