Cross (5/6) - Avengers x Reader x Justice League

Words: 1262
Pairing: Avengers x Reader
Featuring: DC characters
Warnings: fighting 
Summary: Some ideas to test out and backfires, maybe a plan will finally work.
Authors Note: oh shit I love this series and I'm so glad you guys do too

*Edited*

---

"Who are these new villains? What do they want from us? Where are the Avengers to stop them!" The news said.

Everyone was feeling horrible. No one on the Avengers knew how to take these guys down- especially after hearing the stories that Green Arrow and Batman told of fighting the villains.

It was all sounding terribly difficult, and considering they were from another universe; it sounded even worse. If they just vanished, the people would want to know what happened. And no one on the team, especially you, wanted to tell the world that you could travel through dimensions. That would just make all hell break lose.

"Why can't we just deal with them?" The Green Lantern spoke up (note to self: different from Arrow guy). You hadn't ever heard him talk, as he seemed to be sort of quiet and went with the other group. You pegged him as the talkative type; maybe it was just the nature of the situation.

"Well, you guys come from a different world. The Avengers are known here, and if a group of new superheroes was to take down these villains, things could end poorly. Especially after getting you all back to your homes...the world would want answers." Tony spoke quickly, like he had been thinking about what to do and had already thought through the Justice League fighting them.

The alternate team didn't say much- just stayed quiet, accepting that Tony might have been right.

Everyone seemed like they wanted to speak up, and say something, but as the news continued to go on, no one said anything. You could hear a pin drop if the TV were off- it was an awkward silence.

You watched in horror as you saw innocent people walk past these new villains, as they threatened anyone who walked in their path. You felt a pit grow in your stomach.

"I'm going out there." You stood up.

"What? No, you aren't." Steve shot back quickly.

Your face didn't change. "I was the one who brought them here. I should at least be able to get an idea of what their plan is." You told them.

"I'll go with you." Pietro ran up to stand next to you.

"I can do this alone-"

"No, let Maximoff go with you. You still don't have full control over your powers." Tony added.

You nodded, just wanting to get out of there quickly. "Can I come too?" Superman asked.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea..." You said, quietly.

"Oh, come on, I'm not going to do anything." The man smiled. "I just really want some fresh air."

You looked over to where Steve sat- he is the captain, after all. He just sighed. "Do you want other clothes to change into?"

"No one knows me here; I'll be fine!" He smiled.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. "Alright, let's go."

-

"How do we know they'll be here?" Superdude/Clark Kent asked. You were seriously getting tired of having to call him Superman.

"It's a big part of the city. If they're looking for people to scare, this is the place." You nodded as you looked around at all the families.

You turned to Pietro. "Want to take a run?" He smiled, ready to run around the place to see if the people you're looking for were here.