32

"Can you believe the girls just left like that?" Michael huffs, flopping down on the couch Calum has in the garage.

"Well, yeah. Chloe would definitely do that. Jada would too, I didn't expect it as much from her though. Now Laura, I had no idea." Ashton replies, sitting down next to Michael.

"Let them have fun." Calum says, sitting down on the floor in front of the coffee table, pulling a little plastic bag out of his sweater pocket.

When Luke gets off the phone with Jada for what seemed like the millionth time, he joins his friends, sitting next to Calum.

"How's your girl doing, even though you checked in only twenty minutes ago?" Ashton chuckles.

"They're fine. And I last called an hour ago. They got there about an hour ago, they're taking Laura to Times Square soon." Luke tells them.

"Michael, I need your lighter. Mine's in my room." Calum mutters, holding his hand out as he waits for Michael.

Michael sighs, reaching into his pocket and leaning forward to hand the lighter to Calum.

"I just don't understand why we all couldn't plan out a trip there for all of us, it would've been fun." Ashton says, going back to the girls trip as a topic.

"They're having a girls weekend, you all need to calm down." Calum says, lighting a joint.

"Let me worry about my girlfriend." Luke snaps, before reaching over and snatching the joint from Calum.

Ashton groans, "I hate high Luke."

"Well high Luke hates you too." Luke mutters, as he puffs out the smoke.

"Cal, aren't your parents gonna kill us?" Ashton asks.

"They aren't home. They won't be until tomorrow morning." Calum replies, focusing on lighting a second one.

Calum hands the joint to Ashton, so he can share with Michael.

"Michael, so, you and Laura... How's that going?" Ashton asks, blowing out the smoke.

"Uh, I don't know. I mean, I like her, i think she likes me. I hope she likes me."

"I think she likes you." Ashton replies, handing the joint to Michael.

Michael sighs, "I really hope so."

//

"What do you think the guys are doing right now?" Jada asks as the girls walk through Times Square.

"Is that really what you're thinking about right now? Who cares?" Chloe chuckles is response, even though she's more focused on Laura looking around, mesmerized by the city.

Laura was so happy to be here. She couldn't believe she really was.

Chloe couldn't help but smile at Laura. Laura looked like she was in a dream, like all of this wasn't real.

"Look at how cute she is." Chloe tells Jada, the two of them looking at Laura.

When Laura notices she smiles, "What?"

"I'm glad we're here to see you like this. You look really happy." Jada replies.

"I am so happy."

"I know where we need to take her." Chloe says.

"Where?" Jada asks.

"Come on."

//

"Wow." Laura smiles, looking over the city she's waited her whole life to see. She was amazed at how beautiful it was.

"She's so cute." Jada chuckles, only loud enough for Chloe to hear her.

"Can you believe this is real? We're at the Top of the Rock!" Laura asks, turning around and seeing the two girls watching her.

Chloe was taking pictures, and videos, of Laura. She knew Laura would appreciate it.

Jada giggles, as Laura hugs her.

"I'm so happy I'm here with you guys." Laura softly says, going to hug Chloe as well.

"We're very happy that you're here with us too." Chloe chuckles, loving how happy Laura is.

"We should probably get going, we can still walk around for a bit, if you'd like." Jada says, still smiling at Laura.

"What else are we going to do this weekend?" Laura asks as the

"Don't worry about it, we've got a lot planned, you'll be excited."

//

"Woah, Calum, where did all the candy go?" Luke questions, laying on the ground and staring up at the ceiling.

"You ate it all, asshole." Calum mutters.

Ashton has a huge smile on his face, for no apparent reason, as he laughs at Luke, "I'm so happy."

"Everybody shut up! Chloe sent me a video." Michael says, opening the video.

Michael watches the video of Laura, smiling as wide as she can, talking about how happy she is to be in New York City.

"Why is she so adorable." Michael giggles, putting his phone down.

"Let me see." Ashton says, snatching Michael's phone.

"Hey!" Michael groans, lazily reaching for his phone.

Ashton watches the video, since Michael was obviously unable to grab the phone back from Ashton.

"Dude, she's so hot." Ashton tells him, handing his phone back.

Calum rolls his eyes, "Ashton, you think almost every girl you see is hot. But I mean, Laura is. I agree with you there. She's hot."

"Back off. You know I like her. I'm going to cry." Michael says, pouting at his friends.

"Dude, you love her." Luke says, sitting up.

"I don't know... Why are you even saying anything to me? You've been with Jada for months. We should be bothering you."

"Michael, man, I think I might love her. I'm not in denial like you." Luke replies.

Michael rolls his eyes in response.

Luke groans, "I'm too high for this."

"You're so annoying." Ashton tells Luke.

As Michael's friends were being annoying, Michel just sat there, thinking about Laura.

_________

this chapter was kind of a mess sorry

also Trump is about to become president rip my American friends I can maybe have like 6 of u come live in the spare room in my house if I get bunk beds if u want