68

Michael and Laura walked into their after prom hand in hand, both of them with the widest smiles on their faces.

The pair walked over to Ashton and Chloe, they were the only two of their friends they could see. The two were standing together with drinks in their hands. They were all there already due to Michael and Laura missing the first round of busses out to the party.

"Michael! Laura! Where've you been?" Chloe asks, hugging them both.

"Yeah, we tried calling you guys from the bus but we had awful service." Ashton adds.

"Just took a while to get ready, you know? Probably would've been here earlier if somebody didn't need to redo half her makeup." Michael chuckles, nudging Laura.

"Redoing your makeup? I gave you a touchup right before we left the prom?" Chloe questions before having more of her drink.

"Oh my god! Chloe, I know you're already drunk, so let me go over this for you. Laura had to do her makeup again, Michael clearly didn't care to fix his hair, they both have hickeys, and last but not least, they're practically glowing." Ashton says, as Laura and Michael both begin to blush.

"You fucked!" Chloe exclaims, her jaw dropped as she points between the couple.

"Chloe!" The pair yell, looking around to make sure nobody heard her, though the music was fairly loud.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know having sex was a crime." Chloe mutters, rolling her eyes as she brings her drink back up to her lips.

"Oh my god." Laura mumbles, Michael pulling her into his chest.

"B-but, guys?" Chloe asks.

"Yeah?" Laura replies, worried what might slip past Chloe's lips.

"Safe right?" Chloe says, unable to even speak her full thought.

Michael groans, "Yes, C, stop!"

He felt so bad for Laura. He knew she was shy about this stuff, unlike the rest of their friend group.

"One more thing!" Chloe says, raising her cup to get their attention.

Michael sighs, trying not to roll his eyes, "What is it?"

"Can I join next time?" She asks, a smirk on her lips.

"Okay! Chloe, honey, let's go..." Ashton exclaims, grabbing Chloe by her shoulders and pulling her away.

"I am so sorry." Ashton quietly says, turned to face the couple as he leads Chloe away.

Michael quickly picks up shots, before taking two for himself, he handed two for Laura. They both needed it right now.

"Laur, I'm really sorry about her." Michael tells her as he coughs, before taking a chaser.

"Babe, it's fine. It's after prom, it's time to get drunk, let's go!"

//

"Babe! Babe, come here." Michael laughs, grabbing Laura, holding onto her tightly.

The whole group was waiting to get on the bus back to the hotel. Laura kept trying to wander off, and it was actually entertaining Michael.

"I love you. Make out with me, Michael, I love you." Laura slurs, giggling as she stares up at her boyfriend.

Michael couldn't stop laughing at how cute he thought she was.

"Michael, if you don't make out with me I will make out with Chloe again." Laura says, as Michael helps her onto the bus.

"I'm so down!" Chloe says as she turns around to face Laura.

"Let's go, come on." Ashton says, pulling Chloe along.

Ashton, Michael and Luke weren't too drunk, but they definitely weren't sober. But they had their dates to take care of, so they all ended up cutting themselves off to watch over the girls. Calum on the other hand, ditched his date halfway through prom, and was drunk before even getting to the after prom party.

They all took their seats on the bus, and the entire ride back to the hotel was way too loud for Michael. The ride was filled with yelling and singing, and even people puking.

Once back at the hotel, their group decided to hang out in Ashton, Chloe and Calum's room. There were parties still going on at the hotel, but they decided to sit out. Well, Calum was going to the parties, but the rest were in the room.

"Here, take a beer." Ashton says, passing a beer to each of the guys. The girls have had enough.

"I want to do shots!" Jada exclaims, trying to stand up, before Luke quickly pulls her back into his lap.

"Baby, no, you've had enough." Luke mumbles, holding onto her and pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

"Hey, stop trying to control your girlfriend this isn't the 1800s we can drink all we want!" Chloe replies.

"Okay, Chloe, honey, we know. We're just trying to save you three from puking. You'll thank us in the morning when your hangover isn't too bad." Ashton tells her, keeping his arm around her waist.

"Ash, can we adopt a baby?" Chloe asks, looking up at him, as if she were begging him.

"Chloe, you hate kids!" Laura laughs.

"We could literally have our own children together." Ashton chuckles, finding this entire conversation funny and frankly quite adorable.

Chloe scoffs, "Yeah, you really thought I'd let any man near me. Like I'd ever want to push a child out of me, nice try."

"Okay, it's prom night, we should not be talking about having babies!" Laura exclaims.

Jada gets away from Luke's grasp and runs into the bathroom and Chloe quickly follows after her, and the guys and Laura look at the two completely confused, and they slam the door shut and lock it.

"God, what the fuck are they doing now?" Luke groans, starting to get annoyed of those two.

When they hear the sound of cans opening Ashton rolls his eyes, "I forgot a bunch of our drinks are in ice in the bathtub."

After five minutes of the group waiting for the girls to rejoin them, the bathroom door swings open. The two emerge in a fit of giggles, sitting back with the group.

"How much did you drink?" Luke asks, holding onto Jada.

"We both shotgunned two beers. Oh, and we had vodka shots!" Jada smiles, pressing a kiss to Luke's cheek.

There's a knock at the door, Michael being the one having to go answer it.

"I- I couldn't be with- without you guys." Calum slurs, before pushing his way into the room and falling onto his bed with Ashton and Chloe.

"I'm so happy we're all together. I love you guys." Chloe says, giggling as a smile appears on her face.

The group spent the rest of their prom night, up until seven in the morning just reminiscing about their childhood together, and what their thoughts are on their future.

________________

why am I always gone so long I'm trying here I'm sorry I'm failing two of my classes pls have pity on me