72

"What the fuck happened last night?" Calum groans as he lays on the floor, lifting his head up to try and find one of his friends.

Chloe rolls her eyes, "You and Luke are the only ones who got blackout drunk. Get up."

"What?"

"Dude. I'm throwing a party tonight, remember? Hope you're ready for blackout round two." Ashton chuckles, tossing a water bottle at Calum.

"Fuck." Calum groans, before sitting up and drinking half the bottle right away.

Michael was sitting on the sofa, Laura still cuddled into him as she slept. They were all up fairly late last night.

"You're all still coming tonight, right?" Ashton asks, looking around at his friends, earning nods from them all.

"Ashton is going to throw the greatest grad party ever." Calum mumbles, trying to act excited, but still hungover.

"Dude, go drink an entire pack of Gatorade. Maybe make some soup or something. You'll be fine for tonight." Chloe says, patting Calum on the back as he gets up.

"Okay, mom." Calum mutters, rolling his eyes at his friend.

"I'm trying to help you, bitch." Chloe replies, curling up on the couch.

"Sorry, love you. I'll go right now." He tells her, going through the door that goes from the garage to the house.

"You invited like, everybody, didn't you?" Luke asks as he sits in the corner with his sunglasses on.

"Yeah, obviously. But actually, I'll need to head home. Gotta make sure everything's ready." He says, getting up.

"I'm gonna make the walk with you." Chloe says, getting up as Ashton is pulling the garage door open.

Laura finally woke up, kissing Michael on the cheek before curling back up into him.

Calum groans, stumbling back into the garage, "I'm so not going to make it through this party tonight.

//

"Babe, I love you. I love you, babe." Michael slurs, holding onto Laura tightly.

Laura couldn't help but laugh. Her boyfriend was beyond drunk, but she couldn't say much, she was as well.

"The best way to cure a hangover, is to keep drinking!" Calum yells over the music, joining Laura, Michael and Chloe.

"You're going to get alcohol poisoning." Chloe mumbles, before taking a shot.

He shrugs, "That's fine."

"Michael, Calum, get over here!" Luke calls, and the two take off through the crowd.

Chloe and Laura walk more out of the crowd and find a place to sit. They were both so drunk, and the party has been going on for a while now.

Chloe couldn't stop giggling at her phone, and it made Laura laugh, "Wh-what's so funny?"

"Nothing. Nothing." Chloe says with a straight face, before laughing again.

"Chloe..."

"She's just so pretty and funny and smart and adorable and selfless and caring and- and- genuine and-"

"Oh my god, who is she?" Laura squeals, quickly moving closer to Chloe to look at her phone.

"Hey! She's mine. I'm gay, not you." Chloe slurs her words, holding her phone to her chest.

"I just want to know who she is, Chloe."

"Her name i-is Alana. She's so pretty." She smiles, before hitting send on her text.